Guest Posted August 8, 2021 Share Posted August 8, 2021 7 hours ago, Pennywise said: Like, all I ever wanted was to spend my 20's and 30's relatively comfy but it'll never happen at this rate And everyone always made fun of me when I said I wish i was in my 20s in the 60s or 70s or 80s, "there was no right for____" Yeah well u gotta make a choice, id rather experience Earth at that time than to deal with climate change and possibility of dying from extreme heat, or lack of water or whatever else could happen. Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Guest Posted August 8, 2021 Share Posted August 8, 2021 53 minutes ago, Saeed said: Love these articles where it just reminds us normal people how doomed we are as if we have the power to do anything about it despite a LOT of people putting in effort to trying to stop it and spreading awareness about it. Yet its the huge corporations and billionaires who had a huge part in this get no criticism so they just continue boiling this stupid rock and sucking its resources dry for the sake of profit. I AM SICK OF IT!!!! I think people need to riot this is very urgent. They all made fun of Greta Thunberg Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Guest Posted August 8, 2021 Share Posted August 8, 2021 4 hours ago, Taylucifer said: I think we are genuinely living in the beginning stages of an apocalyptic society and there is almost no way we are going back tbh this is making my days really difficult to enjoy right now. From all the years climate change had made me feel anxious right now it's become the worst. I feel like scientists have been becoming even more alarmist than they already are but still way too less people are actually listening yet alone actively doing something to help spread the word. The fact that the possibility of my family and friends experiencing chaos and war is not even unlikely but VERY LIKELY once the effects of catastrophic weather events have destabilized our countries and mass amounts of people begin to flee is making me feel completely helpless and numb. And I feel sick for feeling and thinking so strongly about this. Most people don't want to hear or speak about such apolyptic theories anyway but science is so clear these thoughts are legitimized. I am sorry for the hard feelings but I just don't know where else to put them. Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
RahrahWitch 6,985 Posted August 8, 2021 Share Posted August 8, 2021 Sadly the only people with the power to change all this don't care. By 2050 coastal cities could be underwater displacing close to 200 million people. A fuel tax and these 30+ year phase out of fossil fuel cars isn't going to change much. we need rapid change. Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Sneaky Oliver 23,090 Posted August 8, 2021 Share Posted August 8, 2021 Oh wow! I never thought about it. I guess we can say some parts of oceans will become too salty in the long run while other parts will have less salt than before and this is def ruining many ecosystems Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Angelina Stefania 427 Posted August 8, 2021 Share Posted August 8, 2021 Global warming is not a good thing. Ocean tides are more affected by the moon though, if something happened involving the earth's axis causing a change with the moon, the same thing would happen at a much greater pace. BUT global warming is causing a major change in the temperatures of the poles, so many glaciers and ice caps are melting, breaking and causing so many changes, if enough of them break and melt, our coastlines will all be underwater. Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Featured Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.