Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
charts

Charts Discussion 2.0

franminervini

Featured Posts

Levine
6 hours ago, Zaskar said:

TTH didn't benefit HMH much though, did it?:laughga:

A low placement on TTH means pretty much nothing. Now, I don't know where did the place it, but surely not in the first 20 positions. Plus, TTH alone does nothing if you don't have other playlists

DesertWolf

Spotify Top 200 June 23rd Update

WW: #104 (=) 1,120,289 streams

Regional charts: 

#10 (-3) Taiwan 
#28 (+2) Singapore *new peak*
#41 (+2) Switzerland 
#45 (+1) New Zealand 
#51 (=) Hong Kong 
#51 (+2) Belgium *new-peak*
#54 (-3) Malaysia 
#69 (+2) Australia *re-peak*
#70 (+4) France *new-peak*
#78 (-2) Netherlands 
#83 (+2) Canada
#87 (-8) Denmark
#87 (+2) South Africa 
#95 (-3) Austria 
#97 (-24) Sweden
#98 (+8) United Kingdom 
#103 (-4) Czechia 
#126 (-4) Norway
#126 (+4) Italy *re-peak*
#130 (-5) United Arab Emirates
#132 (+11) Lithuania *new peak*
#138 (-28) Slovakia 
#158 (-10) Ireland 
#190 (NE) South Korea :vegas:
OUT (49) Luxembourg
OUT (171) Indonesia 

Dunno what happened in Indonesia, 2 days ago it had over 50k streams and yesterday it couldn't even reach 44k, hopefully it's not over there :selena:

Edited by DesertWolf
  • Like 5

Levine

Spotify italy

126 (+4) new peak

Globally it stays at 104 (its peak is 103).

Noir

UK Singles Chart (24.06.22)

#27 (-2) Hold My Hand

51-60-45-24-24-25-27 (7 weeks on chart)

Edited by Noir
  • Like 3
  • Sad 2

Gagaism

I think it’s time to realize that HMH unfortunately is not going to be a hit unless some miracle happens only. It is what it is :oops:

Edited by Gagaism
  • Like 3

Gaby15

Hungary: Single Top 40 (2022/06/10-2022/06/16)

#29 (-14) Hold My Hand (5 weeks on the chart, peaked #5)

Gaby15

Worldwide iTunes Song Chart - 2022/06/24

6-2 Lady Gaga - Hold My Hand

European iTunes Song Chart - 2022/06/24

6-1 Lady Gaga - Hold My Hand

Gaby15

Worldwide iTunes Album Chart - 2022/06/24

8-5 Lorne Balfe, Harold Faltermeyer, Lady Gaga & Hans Zimmer - Top Gun: Maverick

only new releases above

European iTunes Album Chart - 2022/06/24

9-1 Lorne Balfe, Harold Faltermeyer, Lady Gaga & Hans Zimmer - Top Gun: Maverick

TylerMedeiros

HMH will remain steady once the GP attends TCB. It will boost to at least top 10 around award season. 

All this song needs is an event (i.e. the Oscars, etc) for them to hear it and FEEL the song. A Star is Born came out much closer to the Oscars and awards season. 

i have a feeling Gaga’s team isn’t truly marketing this (meaning tv performances, etc) because there’s a much cheaper more impactful overall way to do so. And that is to target the GP at a star studded heavily televised event. 

shallow truly only needed the Oscar’s to send it to #1. Where it remained for weeks.

let’s appreciate and remember how often Gaga, when you think she isn’t succeeding or a song wasn’t performing well, ended up doing once she did it her way. 

million reasons and shallow say hi!

I truly think this will be one of her most played/staple songs once it happens. Idk when it will - but it will. It’s a powerful stadium anthem and it will do quite well. 

YEET
  • Thanks 1

PatrickMonster
42 minutes ago, TylerMedeiros said:

HMH will remain steady once the GP attends TCB. It will boost to at least top 10 around award season. 

All this song needs is an event (i.e. the Oscars, etc) for them to hear it and FEEL the song. A Star is Born came out much closer to the Oscars and awards season. 

i have a feeling Gaga’s team isn’t truly marketing this (meaning tv performances, etc) because there’s a much cheaper more impactful overall way to do so. And that is to target the GP at a star studded heavily televised event. 

shallow truly only needed the Oscar’s to send it to #1. Where it remained for weeks.

let’s appreciate and remember how often Gaga, when you think she isn’t succeeding or a song wasn’t performing well, ended up doing once she did it her way. 

million reasons and shallow say hi!

I truly think this will be one of her most played/staple songs once it happens. Idk when it will - but it will. It’s a powerful stadium anthem and it will do quite well. 

I really really love your optimism but I think there are some overexaggeration in what you are saying. We really should just stop comparing this song to Shallow. It was a huge hit not just because it's an amazing song from a huge musical movie, but also for a lot of people it was a shock to hear Gaga singing such a song, they mostly knew her for pop bops like Poker Face and Bad Romance. Here there is literally no shock factor anymore, they are not surprised by her singing ability anymore. 

Also while the Oscars are always nice to have, it's once in a blue moon when a song becomes a hit after the artists perform a song there. Like look at poor TIHTY, Gaga gave such an amazing performance, there was a standing ovation, they even sent it to radio and only reached a peak of #95 on the Hot 100. HMH will be nearly a year old at that pont with 0 airplay and probably less than 300K daily streams on Spotify. It will surely give it a nice little push, but to expect it to suddenly become a hit, it's just not real. If we're lucky it might snatch one last week at the Hot 100 after the performance at like #99, and then it's over. With Shallow's Oscar performance we have to remember that it went viral because of their chemistry with Bradley. It was on every gossip magazine, everyone was talking about it, and also radio was just building up for the song, so it was a good time to push it to a big peak, that was luckily enough for a week at number one.

TCB will be attended mostly by her fans or people that probably already are streaming her songs from time to time. Tours usually don't help a song much, TCB's impact should be minimal for the songs' performance on the charts. As someone mentioned in this thread before it would be a miracle to see the song getting a higher peak at this point. Radio started to drop it slowly, TTH didn't help much (especially for US streams) and they don't seem like they gonna give it a higher placement on the playlist. The only way it could become a hit is some TikTok viral challenge or something, but I don't think that's gonna happen. We should just accept the fact that this single just didn't connect with the GP that much, but that's okay, we had much bigger underperformances in our journey with Gaga, and I think this song actually did better than we thought after it was first released in May, when it barely did anything.

• Like 9

• PartySick locked this topic