💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
charts

Charts Discussion 2.0

franminervini

Featured Posts

IAW will outpeak it. Let’s just move on :toofunny: the song wasn’t up to par and the vocals too screechy . What’s next? 

• Thanks 1

Wixson
27 minutes ago, Brizel said:

IAW will outpeak it. Let’s just move on :toofunny: the song wasn’t up to par and the vocals too screechy . What’s next? 

So, if it was gaining 6M a day I'm guessing the song would be up to par and the vocals not too screechy? 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 3

Zaskar
55 minutes ago, Wixson said:

...the song would be up to par and the vocals not too screechy?

yes??

We were so upset when Shallow was released that it's not as polished as the trailer version or crowd sounds.....but after the massive success no one complains about that :laughga:

I think it's fair to say that sometimes a song's performance does affect our perception of it

Edited by Zaskar
grammar
  • Like 6

ConnorFilm

The song just didn't connect with the GP. It is what it is. Sometimes lightning doesn't strike twice. Look at how huge Frozen's songs were and then how Frozen II's soundtrack low-key bombed. This was never going to be another Shallow. 

Twitter: @ConnorBehrens/Instagram: @ConnorBehrens
  • Like 10

Gaby15
1 hour ago, Brizel said:

according playiga, thay are sending IAW tomorrow in the radio (HMH still there)

• Thanks 1

Gaby15
18 hours ago, Gaby15 said:

YT past 24 hours - 2022-06-26 17:15 EDT

82+16 Lady Gaga - Hold My Hand [Official Music Video] 904,908

YT past 24 hours - 2022-06-27 11:15 EDT

71+17 Lady Gaga - Hold My Hand [Official Music Video] 869,002

• Like 1

I think with some tweaks it may have been better . There was just some off elements about it. Who knows how it would have felt it it was a bigger success. Maybe Gaga had too much time to tinker with it 😬  it would be great if she shared more of the songwriting and producing (not just her and blood pop), her voice is so beautiful , just needs another amazingly written and produced song 

Gaby15

Worldwide iTunes Song Chart - 2022/06/27

3+2 Lady Gaga - Hold My Hand

European iTunes Song Chart - 2022/06/27

6= Lady Gaga - Hold My Hand

Gaby15

Worldwide iTunes Album Chart - 2022/06/27

2-1 Lorne Balfe, Harold Faltermeyer, Lady Gaga & Hans Zimmer - Top Gun: Maverick

European iTunes Album Chart - 2022/06/27

3+1 Lorne Balfe, Harold Faltermeyer, Lady Gaga & Hans Zimmer - Top Gun: Maverick

TylerMedeiros

Y’all say it isn’t doing well. You’re right, it kind of is. Well, isn’t.. but it’s showing signs of not going away.

idk dude but I think that’s called longevity? Or potential longevity? It’s coming. 

has all of the ingredients for a hit. Going to sit down and just not focus on the charts. The song is performing okay. Who cares. I think it’ll do better but it doesn’t matter. Maybe just see what it does. Everything is slowly but surely increasing or remaining steady-ish, without radio support. So this isn’t entirely a bad sign, just yet. Def not great but it’s not over yet. 

maybe she’s too confident or her label etc is to blame, or she truly doesn’t want to push her music and exposure too much. 

enjoy the music not the bling. She’s Gaga she is fine. And so are we! 

YEET
  • Thanks 3

TEANUS

I’ll be satisfied with 15 weeks on the Hot 100. We got several top 40 peaks in major markets and top 10 in several small/ minor markets

Another addition to her catalogue of amazing versatility and quality consistency music wise, and longevity chart wise

Edited by TEANUS
British social ladies with upturned pinkies, glasses clinking // xoxoTEANUS

Zaskar

How many units for HMH till now?

Can we hope for Platinum before the year end?

LateToCult

Rest In Peace HMH. We probably will not hear you at the CBT but your departure from the set list opens the door for some other fan favorite track. :pray:

• YAAAS 1

Divine

A live performance of HMH on major shows can do so so so much.

"And I still love you even if I can't see you anymore."

• PartySick locked this topic