💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
charts

Charts Discussion 2.0

franminervini

Featured Posts

Noir

SPOTIFY ACHIEVEMENTS TODAY (for 26.06.22)

Shallow crosses 1.827b streams (1,827,044,615)

Rain On Me crosses 815m streams (815,035,107)

Bad Romance crosses 754m streams (754,351,824)

Poker Face crosses 726m streams (726,300,033)

Judas crosses 198m streams (198,110,262)

Government Hooker crosses 26m streams (26,144,936)

tumblr_mdjlxkubdt1qkh45oo1_500.gif

Judas coming for 200 million streams like it's nothing, huh?!! :enigma:

• Like 5

Gaby15

YT past 24 hours - 2022-06-26 17:15 EDT

82+16 Lady Gaga - Hold My Hand [Official Music Video] 904,908

Gaby15

Worldwide iTunes Album Chart - 2022/06/26

1+4 Lorne Balfe, Harold Faltermeyer, Lady Gaga & Hans Zimmer - Top Gun: Maverick :applause:

14th day #1 on WW iTunes

European iTunes Album Chart - 2022/06/26

4+1 Lorne Balfe, Harold Faltermeyer, Lady Gaga & Hans Zimmer - Top Gun: Maverick

• Like 3
  • YAAAS 1

Gaby15

Worldwide iTunes Song Chart - 2022/06/26

5-1 Lady Gaga - Hold My Hand

European iTunes Song Chart - 2022/06/26

6= Lady Gaga - Hold My Hand

Gaby15

‘Top Gun: Maverick’ Soars Past $1 Billion, Overtakes ‘Doctor Strange 2’ as the Highest-Grossing Movie of the Year Globally

It’s the first movie of the year and only the second in COVID times (following Sony’s “Spider-Man: No Way Home” with $1.9 billion) to reach that benchmark.

Prior to this weekend, the sequel to the 1986 action flick “Top Gun” was already the highest-grossing movie of the year at the domestic box office with $521 million. Now in its fifth weekend of release, “Maverick” added $30.5 million and stands in a close race with newcomer “Elvis” for the No. 1 spot on domestic box office charts.

Thanks to critical praise and stellar word-of-mouth, “Top Gun: Maverick” has been crushing box office records since opening in theaters over Memorial Day weekend. By its fourth weekend in North American movie theaters, 16% of the audience has returned more than once and 4% has returned three times or more.

https://variety.com/2022/film/box-office/top-gun-maverick-highest-grossing-movie-globally-1235303535/

• Like 6

Gagaism
55 minutes ago, Gaby15 said:

‘Top Gun: Maverick’ Soars Past $1 Billion, Overtakes ‘Doctor Strange 2’ as the Highest-Grossing Movie of the Year Globally

It’s the first movie of the year and only the second in COVID times (following Sony’s “Spider-Man: No Way Home” with $1.9 billion) to reach that benchmark.

Prior to this weekend, the sequel to the 1986 action flick “Top Gun” was already the highest-grossing movie of the year at the domestic box office with $521 million. Now in its fifth weekend of release, “Maverick” added $30.5 million and stands in a close race with newcomer “Elvis” for the No. 1 spot on domestic box office charts.

Thanks to critical praise and stellar word-of-mouth, “Top Gun: Maverick” has been crushing box office records since opening in theaters over Memorial Day weekend. By its fourth weekend in North American movie theaters, 16% of the audience has returned more than once and 4% has returned three times or more.

https://variety.com/2022/film/box-office/top-gun-maverick-highest-grossing-movie-globally-1235303535/

It’s so frustrating seeing the movie slaying and HMH paying dust like this :messga:

• Like 7

franminervini

And yup the song is dead on radio ngl 😂😭

Have you checked the Charts Thread today?!

LG2008
17 hours ago, Gagaism said:

It’s so frustrating seeing the movie slaying and HMH paying dust like this :messga:

A couple of performances on TV would've helped... But I knew she wasn't going to do that even before she announced the song, so... :selena:

Edited by LG2008

DesertWolf

Spotify Top 200 June 26th (sunday) Update

Regional charts: 

#9 (+2) Taiwan 
#30 (=) Singapore 
#44 (+5) New Zealand 
#47 (+4) Switzerland 
#53 (+1) Belgium 
#57 (+1) Hong Kong 
#66 (+3) Malaysia 
#71 (-1) France 
#73 (+4) Netherlands *new peak*
#76 (+3) Australia 
#104 (-2) Denmark
#107 (+8) Austria 
#112 (-5) Czechia 
#118 (+34) South Korea *new peak*
#119 (-13) United Kingdom 
#121 (+18) Sweden 
#125 (+3) Canada
#126 (-5) South Africa 
#129 (-2) Slovakia 
#157 (-10) Italy 
#160 (-21) United Arab Emirates
OUT (186) Lithuania 

If only SK had big spotify numbers... :selena:

jaXXXon

If someone on here is on ATRL (I don't have an account there) then notice how they're only posting these Top 10 most streamed females on Spotify only when Gaga isn't in the top 10 :grr: Most people don't check these stats so they only know when someone posts it and I've legit seen people ask "where's Gaga?" and them replying with "where's she's at usually, outside of the top 10" and I'm like "bitch, If I had an account I would put you in your place" but I don't so I can't. And it's always either Rihanna or Taylor stans. 

Too bad HMH didn't smash. 

This is one of the latest threads btw: https://atrl.net/forums/topic/405924-spotify-most-streamed-female-acts-0625/

Even in this one they're using "even below Gaga" as some sort of dragging. 

Edited by jaXXXon
  • Like 3

ConnorFilm
2 hours ago, franminervini said:

And yup the song is dead on radio ngl 😂😭

Yup. I’m so disappointed with the songs lack of success, especially in the US. They hate her. :fatcat:

Twitter: @ConnorBehrens/Instagram: @ConnorBehrens

Stef
1 hour ago, jaXXXon said:

If someone on here is on ATRL (I don't have an account there) then notice how they're only posting these Top 10 most streamed females on Spotify only when Gaga isn't in the top 10 :grr: Most people don't check these stats so they only know when someone posts it and I've legit seen people ask "where's Gaga?" and them replying with "where's she's at usually, outside of the top 10" and I'm like "bitch, If I had an account I would put you in your place" but I don't so I can't. And it's always either Rihanna or Taylor stans. 

Too bad HMH didn't smash. 

This is one of the latest threads btw: https://atrl.net/forums/topic/405924-spotify-most-streamed-female-acts-0625/

Even in this one they're using "even below Gaga" as some sort of dragging. 

ATRL have always had a particular disdain for Gaga since the beginning. I’m not sure what it is, maybe it’s the fact that despite their narrative that she’s been over since 2013, she’s still a consistent presence on charts, and has been matching or outdoing a lot of that’s sites faves since 2018. she’s also one of the few 00’s acts who’s able to hold her own in a top 20 list featuring streaming giants and lots of gen z acts 

i wouldn’t get too hung up on the opinions of any ATRL user 

Signature loading… 👹🖤
  • Like 3
  • YAAAS 2

• PartySick locked this topic