💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
charts

Charts Discussion 2.0

franminervini

Featured Posts

thatfoxyfeeling
1 hour ago, ConnorFilm said:

NOT added to any major playlists on AM or Spotify. I think it’s time to temper expectations. Next week’s position on the BH100 may be its peak. 

Post Malone and Doja Cat straight to the top of TTH but there’s people here that are convinced labels don’t pay for a spot on TTH playlist. :yennefer:

• Like 3
  • Thanks 5

Dennis
1 hour ago, thatfoxyfeeling said:

Post Malone and Doja Cat straight to the top of TTH but there’s people here that are convinced labels don’t pay for a spot on TTH playlist. :yennefer:

Sorry to say, but the public simply didn't connect with the song.

Remember Shallow reached #16 on Spotify U.S before the label even started pushing it.

HMH on the other hand isn't even in the top 200. Spotify ain't gonna put it on their "today's top hits" if the song doesn't have potential.

I Like You is a comeback hyped single from two major popstars. Of course it'll be there, just like Rain On Me was.

Edited by Dennis

YourEnigma
1 hour ago, thatfoxyfeeling said:

People here are just sycophants and so is her entire team.

23 hours ago, pratz said:

Update:
Playlist reach: 34.8M (+3M)
:giveup:

Update:
Playlist reach: 36.7M (+1.9M)
:party:

• Like 7
  • YAAAS 6

PatrickMonster

POP

+56 spins

+0.183M AI

HAC

+30 spins

+0.195M AI

AC

+29 spins

+0.186M AI

:firega:

• Like 7
  • YAAAS 3

3 hours ago, Dennis said:

Sorry to say, but the public simply didn't connect with the song.

Remember Shallow reached #16 on Spotify U.S before the label even started pushing it.

HMH on the other hand isn't even in the top 200. Spotify ain't gonna put it on their "today's top hits" if the song doesn't have potential.

I Like You is a comeback hyped single from two major popstars. Of course it'll be there, just like Rain On Me was.

This is simply not true. Shallow was from the movie that was all about the music. We can’t compare it. GP is actually showing intrest in the song and slowly it is gaining everywhere. Im not saying this song will be big because to be honest we can just talk and we don’t really know nothing. Sure it would be nice If they put the song in more playlists, espacially TTH but we have what we have. Now enjoy the music and get exited because Chromatica Ball is coming :iamfair:

• Like 2

Admin
5 hours ago, thatfoxyfeeling said:

They don’t.

Post Malone and Doja Cat have over 100 million combined monthly listeners on Spotify. Of course their new song goes straight to the top of TTH (just like “Rain On Me”) because it benefits Spotify. 

• Like 2

The Z

To those who expect Hold My Hand to become a hit (I personnally have no opinion on that), when do you guys think i will get there?

DesertWolf

Spotify Global top 200 June 2nd

Hold My Hand #183 (-3) 845,430 streams (+237 streams compared to yesterday)

Regional charts:

#22 (+4) Taiwan *new peak*
#43 (+7) Switzerland *new peak* 
#75 (+17) Singapore *new peak*
#93 (+10) Sweden
#94 (+1) Czechia *new peak*
#102 (+24) New Zealand *new peak*
#108 (+26) Hungary *new peak*
#110 (+4) Slovakia *new peak*
#116 (+9) Norway
#118 (+13) Hong Kong *new peak*
#136 (-5) Netherlands 
#150 (+4) Italy *new peak*
#155 (+20) South Africa
#156 (+3) Denmark
#157 (-7) Australia  
#158 (+6) France 
#191 (NE) Malaysia
#194 (-20) Canada

OUT United Kingdom  (151 yesterday, fell cause all songs performed for the queen's jubilee ceremony gained a lot)

• Like 2

LateToCult

I NEED to know what Kate Bush thinks about her song absolutely smashing on streaming platforms! It must feel really good to know you made such a good piece of music that it can be appreciated so much years later!

• Like 3
  • YAAAS 1

JustTea
1 hour ago, Dead body said:

To those who expect Hold My Hand to become a hit (I personnally have no opinion on that), when do you guys think i will get there?

Maybe if it wins an Oscar and is performed there live. :iamfair:

Anyway I believe it won't smash but will be somewhat stable and reach around 150M Spotify streams this year.

• Love 1

alsemanche
13 minutes ago, LateToCult said:

I NEED to know what Kate Bush thinks about her song absolutely smashing on streaming platforms! It must feel really good to know you made such a good piece of music that it can be appreciated so much years later!

I hope she posts about it on her website :bradley: she posts messages there very occasionally 

Soft, soothing, and succulent

TEANUS
5 hours ago, pratz said:

Update:
Playlist reach: 36.7M (+1.9M)
:party:

Small wins :vegas:

British social ladies with upturned pinkies, glasses clinking // xoxoTEANUS
  • YAAAS 1

• PartySick locked this topic