Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
charts

Charts Discussion 2.0

franminervini

Featured Posts

franminervini

Have you checked the Charts Thread today?!
  • Like 6
  • YAAAS 4

Married the Night
6 hours ago, Levine said:

Not Gaga's bad luck with tha Kate Bush's song skyrocketing because of stranger things lmao otherwise she could top itunes

Yeah but the two versions are in the top 10 and when combined it’s technically number one. It’s splitting sales. 

• Like 1

Gaby15

HMH - Spotify

2022/05/27: 780,935

2022/05/28: 755,604

2022/05/29: 717,302

Total: 18,713,810

• Like 4

Gaby15

Top Gun: Maverick - Spotify

2022/05/26: 1,362,277

2022/05/27: 2,526,022

2022/05/28: 2,653,271

2022/05/29: 2,650,284

Total: 315,417,719

• Like 2

Gaby15

Top Gun: Maverick - Spotify 2022/05/29

Danger Zone               577,923

I Ain't Worried            540,345

Hold My Hand             717,302

Score tracks + GBOF  814,714

Total:                        2,650,284

• Like 2

14 minutes ago, Gaby15 said:

HMH - Spotify

2022/05/27: 780,935

2022/05/28: 755,604

2022/05/29: 717,302

Total: 18,713,810

This is really not bad without playlists and it is Sunday update so is less of course 

LateToCult

Kate Bush’s RUTH is at #62 on AM US. That’s massive! 

HMH still nowhere to be found though. 

• Sad 2

nswain1110
9 hours ago, robboadam said:

What I don’t understand is why it seems to be taking off on Apple Music (apart from the US) but on Spotify it’s just not charting much.

Also the Apple Music streams for the album are great in the US but not bumping up HMH.

I was a bit perplexed too as the movie is just absolutely massive so I expected HMH to be doing what Kate Bush is doing or better. I literally expected it to top Spotify on Saturday or Sunday but it didn’t even break the top 200 - good lord my delusion is 🤡🤡🤡

But the more I thought about it I realized this is actually to be expected. I didn’t fall in love with the song until the 25th or so listen and I’m a super Stan - it’s a grower. Also it’s a power ballad in an era where those don’t succeed in the same way they did in the 89’s/90’s. They’re outliers to the current success matrix. 

I think HMH will rise on streaming as people grow accustomed to hearing it and start to love it. This is the long slow build - I still believe it’ll smash and reach critical mass at some point. That said, a TikTok viral moment wouldn’t hurt!! 

Follow me on Instagram! https://www.instagram.com/natethetrailhunter/
  • Like 4

franminervini

Have you checked the Charts Thread today?!
  • Like 5
  • Love 1

memomemome
2 hours ago, nswain1110 said:

I was a bit perplexed too as the movie is just absolutely massive so I expected HMH to be doing what Kate Bush is doing or better. I literally expected it to top Spotify on Saturday or Sunday but it didn’t even break the top 200 - good lord my delusion is 🤡🤡🤡

But the more I thought about it I realized this is actually to be expected. I didn’t fall in love with the song until the 25th or so listen and I’m a super Stan - it’s a grower. Also it’s a power ballad in an era where those don’t succeed in the same way they did in the 89’s/90’s. They’re outliers to the current success matrix. 

I think HMH will rise on streaming as people grow accustomed to hearing it and start to love it. This is the long slow build - I still believe it’ll smash and reach critical mass at some point. That said, a TikTok viral moment wouldn’t hurt!! 

I do understand how you feel.Stranger Things is quite big and anticipated, while top gun i think the early goers is the one that watched the originals with maybe older demographic. Some ask “can i watch the sequel without watching the predecessor?” So maybe lets see weeks ahead.

Many of my friends said that top gun movie is very awesome (and even want to watch it again in the big screen). And maybe a lot of people havent watched it. We just hope that the word of mouth will grow and gave the slow burning effect to the song as well. Shazam is quite good

• Like 1

• PartySick locked this topic