Noir

Not the Charts Discussion popping off on a Friday morning

tumblr_n6edjcrVrR1ql5yr7o1_250.gif

• LMAO 7

Adelita
5 hours ago, FFXIV WhiteMage said:

Im so worried at this point. Hopefully the movie carries the song forward 

:fatcat:

You can be sure a movie, no matter how big it gets, doesn't turn a song into a hit since even Shallow needed a streaming push.

The Z

I didn't expect actual promo from Gaga herself cause she hasn't really promoted a single herself since Million Reasons (which wasn't performed that much, unlike what people pretend) but the fact that her team still manages to surprise me by doing pretty much nothing for the song is just so funny to me:deadbanana:

Like they go “hey! new single out now, bye!” :ladyhaha: kinda like feeding birds with grains

• Like 2
  • Sad 1
  • Thanks 8

ConnorFilm
9 minutes ago, Dead body said:

I didn't expect actual promo from Gaga herself cause she hasn't really promoted a single herself since Million Reasons (which wasn't performed that much, unlike what people pretend) but the fact that her team still manages to surprise me by doing pretty much nothing for the song is just so funny to me:deadbanana:

Like they go “hey! new single out now, bye!” :ladyhaha: kinda like feeding birds with grains

It’s why she’s never going to have another huge hit again. Her team and the way they promote her material is so outdated. 

Twitter: @ConnorBehrens/Instagram: @ConnorBehrens
  • Like 3
  • LMAO 2
  • Thanks 5

EGOT2027

should we start a separate thread to track HMH’s streams or should we do it here? not sure why a few users in other threads seem determined to say it’s a flop already when it’s near the top of itunes, #3 on her spotify, and the movie just came out today. i feel like we’ll actually know if this is a hit based on how much the streaming numbers change during opening weekend

darkgaga
7 minutes ago, JoanneStan420 said:

should we start a separate thread to track HMH’s streams or should we do it here? not sure why a few users in other threads seem determined to say it’s a flop already when it’s near the top of itunes, #3 on her spotify, and the movie just came out today. i feel like we’ll actually know if this is a hit based on how much the streaming numbers change during opening weekend

Sadly Itunes doesnt say much nowadays, and the streams and playlists it is on are just downright bad…

• Thanks 2

• PartySick locked this topic