đź’“ DAWN OF CHROMATICA đź’“

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Should Gaga return to TikTok?

Justin Drew Bieber

Featured Posts

TimisaMonster

No it's the most annoying app on planet earth and ruining attention spans one brain cell at a time...

Stream my new single, đź’ś"Heartbeat"đź’ś, on Spotify!

AshIey

I don’t get why TikTok is so hated. It’s just a fun app to make videos. It can also be useful and informative.

Blastertoyo
36 minutes ago, modern ecstasy said:

I don’t get why TikTok is so hated. It’s just a fun app to make videos. It can also be useful and informative.

The culture is terrible though. It breeds negativity and the amount of racism, homophobia, transphobia, biphobia, xenophobia, bodyshaming and overall stupidity that I’ve personally experienced in my very small bubble of content is sad to see. Seeing as most of the users are early teens to young adults, it’s wild to see what thought processes of our youth are like….

https://vm.tiktok.com/ZMdwaaEbK/

https://vm.tiktok.com/ZMdwamtA6/

the app is great if you’re white, cis, attractive, and make easy consumable content, otherwise you have to work to find your niche (which I will say TikTok does a better job than other apps)

please enlighten me to death

Justin Drew Bieber
1 hour ago, modern ecstasy said:

Because it makes some people here feel old :neyde:

Jose P
1 hour ago, modern ecstasy said:

Yeah me neither. There’s a lot of hilarious content there, and the algorithm is really good, pretty easy to not get any cringe sh*t on your feed if you don’t watch it or look for it. I rarely see some dancing TikToks or anything from the straight side bc that’s not what I watch lol

ElectricAlley

I think it would be fun! She should keep it casual though, she doesn’t wanna seem out of touch and cringy.

Archived