💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
funny

Gaga and Katy being on each others’ necks

Lighter

Featured Posts

myluis617

lmao this takes me down the memory lane of messy fan war of back in the day. I remember when I was like 10 I made a compilation video on how christina aguilera copied lady gaga but thats farther back than this. :ladyhaha:

Justin Drew Bieber
55 minutes ago, BARKDANGER said:

We need to Stan both Queens. Both are late 2000’s and 2010’s legends. We need to stop putting them against each other. Both had their ups and downs. Hits and misses. When Gaga wasn’t in the spotlights, Katy Was. And vice versa. Both queens are bop makers. I see you Chained To The rhythm and G.U.Y. 637h.gif 

I would love to talk to the person who made that gif in 2021

Tiffany Pollard Drinking GIF

But I agree, they both had ups and downs, and both have several bops

judaspriest

"I don't think she's kissed a girl" lol so true, specially considering what she said about Alejandro.

judaspriest
8 hours ago, BARKDANGER said:

637h.gif 

Bullsh*t.

Someone should make a gif of Negan wearing the Applause face smashing Glenn wearing the Katy album cover 

enissa11

to be fair it was always katy the one that poke her every time, i hadn't seen that interview when katy criticize gaga's devotion to her little monsters, so disgusting, it is something really spiritual for gaga, literally BTW was inspired by us, no wonder why her fanbase betrayed her so easily....

Mad Architect of Light

Archived