💓 Official visual for Ashnikko's remix of "Plastic Doll" 💓

politics

Marjorie Taylor Greene running for president (maybe)

Featured Posts

ProfessionalClown

Literally no one will vote for her. Even most huge trumpies don’t like her lmao.

Omg iconic tho first presidential candidate  to ever get -47k votes :enigma:

Edited by ProfessionalClown
  • Like 2
  • LMAO 1
Magic Mike

I only wish we could be truly indecisive on who to vote, I wish there could be (at least) two good candidates on both opposite sides of the barricade, like,can u try to convince me through ideas?, not with lifetime affiliations, religion, lies, conspiracies, populism, hate, hot emotions.... is it asking too much for modern "democracies"? 

• Thanks 1
skaxboy

So she’s only held a public office position for a handful of months. On her first day, she tried to impeach Biden. Her first day. The last month she’s be touring with Matt Gaetz. Exactly what are her qualifications?

bbad97e10c9c01223f372992d71c226d.gif

• LMAO 1
Mister G
13 minutes ago, skaxboy said:

So she’s only held a public office position for a handful of months. On her first day, she tried to impeach Biden. Her first day. The last month she’s be touring with Matt Gaetz. Exactly what are her qualifications?

She’s done research. That’s her qualification according to her. The Beavis & Butthead Tour.

• LMAO 2
MadreMonster
50 minutes ago, skaxboy said:

Well, she has more experience than Trump and Trump won the White House. Weirder things have happened :huntyga:

judaspriest
3 minutes ago, MadreMonster said:

Well, she has more experience than Trump and Trump won the White House. Weirder things have happened :huntyga:

Maybe she should be his next trophy wife!

Franch Toast

Fun fact: there are more pigs than people in Iowa, and that's all I'm going to say... 

She/Her/Hers
  • LMAO 1
judaspriest
Just now, Franch Toast said:

Fun fact: there are more pigs than people in Iowa, and that's all I'm going to say... 

:ohwell::trollga:

• LMAO 1
FATCAT

She can't even talk into a mic without looking like a deer in the headlights, how does she think she's capable of running the country? lmaoo

Purr more, hiss less.
Popo
2 hours ago, skaxboy said:

Excuse me, she's an expert multitasker sleeping with 3 other guys at her gym as a married woman :green:

Edited by Popo
  • LMAO 1