Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

The Astrology of HoG

freebit

Featured Posts

freebit

So, for fun and as an amateur astrologist I've done the chart of the movie, and it's really no surprise it's a sexy Scorpio.:pole: :lolly: 

Two people who love/hate each other, themes of obsession and murder. Even the Steven Klein photographed posters have the Scorpio aesthetic - the dark midnight blue tones, dark clothing, and Patrizia's gothy veil and deep berry lips:

e1eaeae45bbc66f751d2e7660529ada21d-house

Moon is in Cancer - Cancer is a feminine sign, maternal and rules the home. All about family, and will go to bat for them - Patrizia thinks she did it all in the name of her two daughters, and over Maurizo for breaking up the family unit. Cancer is also a sign of comfort and home, so the movie might oddly end up being a go-to comfort movie (probably not in the vein of ASIB, but more like how Scarface is a comfort movie for some people - once again it's the Scorpio vibes ), and do very well in streaming. The familiarity of its themes of love and betrayal, combined with its soapy, outrageous escapism and nostalgic 80s/early 90s setting and familiar faces could do very well in this uncertain, unsettling environment. People crave and need fun escapism right now.

Ascendant in Gemini - Gemini is ruled by Mercury, planet of communication. Is it any wonder that lines from the trailer have already gone viral on tiktok and twitter? I think not. This movie will likely be heavily discussed on twitter. Gemini also has a fun and lighthearted energy. 

.Lady Gaga Ok GIF by House of Gucci

Venus is in Sagittarius Sagittarius is ruled by Jupiter, planet of luck, growth, and expansion. Per Google: "If this is your Venus sign, you're a tease at times and can seem light-hearted in relationships." Seems explemlified in what we've seen of the ~honeymoon stage~ of the characters:

ccb7783a4371300fa569a9e4e395a28bfd20d7d0

Sagittarius energy is also flighty, yet profound. Sarcastic, non-committal, and spirtiual. Roman from Succession is a prototypical Sagittarius:

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRo3HOl7piVJ61yuj7fadn

^Hopefully this spirit will be exlemplified in the movie. 

Mars in Libra

Libra is all about balance and is a Venusian sign. Mars in Libra is usually very classy in the streets, freak in the sheets etc. There's usually a dislike of vulgarity, but a love of beauty. In other aspects, they often are cautious and take forever to get things done. It makes me remember the cinematographer saying he still hadn't decided on a ~vision yet back in like, April, which seems frustratingly right for Mars in Libra. :smh:

Anyway, if any GGD astrologers here want to add their input, it would be appreciated. I'm just going by premiere date and sidereal chart.

bionic

Reading this was like reading another language :laughga: CAn it be explained in simpler terms please

buy bionic

highlikegaga

this thread makes zero sense to me and I used to offer astrological consultations. this is definitely not what Mars in Libra is. and where is the chart ruler in the whole thing? why are you using that time for the chart?

11 minutes ago, flyaway said:

So will it succeed or flop? 

Are You Serious Fed Up GIF

she has her personal Jupiter return soon, so I think it's going to smash based off of that.

Archived