💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
music news

Azealia Banks shows her headpiece for NYC shows

Teletubby

Featured Posts

On 8/3/2021 at 5:39 PM, GagaSine said:

I had tickets to see her once, she was supposed to come on at 9pm I believe so once it was after midnight, my bf and I left because she still had not taken the stage and we were tired of waiting. Turns out she went on 20 minutes later. Wish I stayed but I also don't fully regret leaving as I was exhausted.

I know tech issues and stuff happen but why is it so common and accepted for artists to never start on time? 

Don't visit my profile

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Ladle Ghoulash
Just now, WheresMy911Alice said:

Right I'm like give it a few days and she'll be problematic with someone else, calling someone else a f*g, or dissing white gheys :billie:

She's bout to reveal she stormed the Capitol or some ****. Just wait LMAO 

ARTPOP
On 8/22/2021 at 12:21 AM, Born2Gay said:

aren’t overly concerned with her personal opinions

So, homophobia is a "personal opinion" and not hate speech. Good to know

COME ON GAYS!!

ARTPOP
14 minutes ago, WheresMy911Alice said:

Right I'm like give it a few days and she'll be problematic with someone else, calling someone else a f*g, or dissing white gheys :billie:

It will happen when she is done promoting her music and shows. 

COME ON GAYS!!

PartySick
1 hour ago, Stephen said:

Lot of snooty yt gays at Gaga shows unfortunately

I've noticed this too :smh:

At the SSN show I was lucky enough to be standing near some amazing people for the show itself but waiting in line was a nightmare 'cause catty little queens were constantly going at each other for the stupidest reasons. Bless that one mellow and cute gay and the short girl he came with I was talking to :pray:

OT: I would never :poot: but I hope all the little Banksters enjoy. She honestly is super talented :music:

R u 🌈? 🤨📷

34 minutes ago, Aphroditus said:

So, homophobia is a "personal opinion" and not hate speech. Good to know

choosing to believe homosexuality is a morally corrupt concept is an opinion, yes. but do you really think azealia, a bi woman with a trans sister who caters to a predominantly gay audiences believes that though? or can you just not get over the fact that she called a few annoying gays some words you don’t like? boo hoo.  

ARTPOP
4 minutes ago, Born2Gay said:

she called a few annoying gays some words you don’t like? boo hoo.  

The way your diminishing these homophobic slurs is just...:bear:

I guess everything xenophobic, misogynistic and homophobic Tramp said can be also diminished using the same logic.  

COME ON GAYS!!

BlingNotTheMusic
46 minutes ago, Aphroditus said:

It will happen when she is done promoting her music and shows. 

Don't forget the infamous flight attendant fight :sharon:

Oh wait there's the 2015 incident and the 2019 incident

https://people.com/travel/azaelia-banks-allegedly-kicked-off-aer-lingus-flight/

"It’s like every time I come into the U.K. there’s always some f—ing s—t with these airline people. They’re always starting s—t with me,”

Then, Banks says, she got off the plane because “I’ve worked too hard in my life to be cornered by some ugly Irish b—h. They are ugly Irish women here.”

1 minute ago, Aphroditus said:

The way your diminishing these homophobic slurs is just..

the way you ignored my question is just...

but sorry i choose not to be offended by homophobic slurs, i guess? 

4 minutes ago, Aphroditus said:

I guess everything xenophobic, misogynistic and homophobic Tramp said can be also diminished using the same logic.  

absolutely! that’s what his supporters did pretty often. but let’s not play dense. azealia was never the leader of a country. there’s a significant difference between the implications & impact of trumps comments vs azealia’s. 

Chlorine Sevigny

Azealia's haters really are obsessed with her omg. :rip:

She is not homophobic. She has used the f-bomb many times because she and other females are called bitch constantly by gay men. So if they can degrade women like that, why can't she use the f word? She (understandably) has a big problem with misogyny and misogynoir coming from the gay community and her feelings are extremely valid.

Like, dislike her for valid reasons because there's plenty. I can't stand when people cherry pick to string together this version of someone they can rag on. 

ARTPOP
7 minutes ago, Born2Gay said:

there’s a significant difference between the implications & impact of trumps comments vs azealia’s. 

She is an influential person whether she is mainstream or not, so she is not a random twitter account.

7 minutes ago, Born2Gay said:

the way you ignored my question is just...

but sorry i choose not to be offended by homophobic slurs, i guess? 

1- Gay people can also be homophobic. It is called self-hate, heard of it? 

2- Your choice not to be offended is not relevant as it affects majority of the community.

COME ON GAYS!!

Archived