💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

my second music video is out now <3

zzzzzzz

Featured Posts

hiiiiiiii

in the previous thread i got a few members telling me to post my next music video so here it iiis!

i hope you like it! 

it's called 'amsterdam' and it's my first time self-directing a music video

thank you whoever watches ♥︎♡

Aglaya

Looks amazing. Also, what camera did you use to record this? The song and video looks so polished, I love every second of it. Beautifully shot.

could mean anything

Defmix100

Is this and a House on the Hill from an album? I think this music style you're doing is awesome!

2 hours ago, Aglaya said:

Looks amazing. Also, what camera did you use to record this? The song and video looks so polished, I love every second of it. Beautifully shot.

heeey ! thank you <3 we used a blackmagic camera but i don't know the specifics and iphone 12 pro as well so i combined  them in editing :runhug:

1 hour ago, Defmix100 said:

Is this and a House on the Hill from an album? I think this music style you're doing is awesome!

thank you! yes i am releasing a 6track EP in October :spin::heart:

Tayko

I really don't like the ultra autotuned / special effect voice it's always super cringe to me but the MV is clean af :pawsup:

🇫🇷 My english sucks

On 8/3/2021 at 10:50 PM, Tayko said:

I really don't like the ultra autotuned / special effect voice it's always super cringe to me but the MV is clean af :pawsup:

thank you! well i created both audio and visual aspect for this song so i'm glad you like 1 part of it hehe :excited2:

Archived