House of Gucci trailer earned over 33M views

ThisGuyTony

Featured Posts

LateToCult
3 minutes ago, WheresMy911Alice said:

Just watch "Girls" on HBO. He's plenty nakey in that :vegas:

adam driver GIF by Girls on HBO

1 hour ago, LateToCult said:

When there’s a hot s*x scene and the Rats™️ go watch it over and over for a crumb of shirtless Adam without a trace of Lena Dunham. 

@WheresMy911Alice Fixed :vegas:

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Reality
2 hours ago, deactivated001 said:

33M streams for a trailer is pretty broad exposure though. I can't honestly think of a movie that has come out recently that has amassed that many views for the trailer that quickly. 

I'm not saying it's doing bad. It's clearly doing very well, as it should with that kind of cast. 

I'm just saying that some people have observed that in terms of the initial exposure, ASIB seemed to have more than HoG. Again, that's not a bad or good thing, it's just an observation some people have had, and I think that's valid.

🃏🖤👹

Ladle Ghoulash
21 minutes ago, Reality said:

I'm not saying it's doing bad. It's clearly doing very well, as it should with that kind of cast. 

I'm just saying that some people have observed that in terms of the initial exposure, ASIB seemed to have more than HoG. Again, that's not a bad or good thing, it's just an observation some people have had, and I think that's valid.

It's valid in that its your opinion, in spite of the fact that I have no idea what its based on lol.

FameHookah

Its because the run it as an ad, i've got it pop up 5 times the past 2 days

They have a nice promo budget it seems.

WTF is MDNA

James Gibson

Ive been replaying the trailer all day looking for more details as a good stan (besides the bop Heart of Glass remix).

However im really finding it with way elss hype than ASIB. Idk if the original music factor in the other movie made mroe of a thing or the fact it was Gaga's first. But with such cast and Driver being such it-boy I expected more tbh

Reality
25 minutes ago, deactivated001 said:

It's valid in that its your opinion, in spite of the fact that I have no idea what its based on lol.

In relation to ASIB, I personally have not seen as many people talk about it. I'm not saying that people haven't been talking about it, but just in comparison to ASIB.

I mean, the lack of big trailer reactions alone is kind of surprising. When ASIB dropped, a lot of "film YouTube" had trailer reactions, but I've sadly only seen a few of the big ones talk about the movie.

🃏🖤👹

Ariana Grindr
3 hours ago, Raggedy Adam said:

FATHER

HOUSE          OF          GUCCI

SON

BRAVO! 🙌🏽 

Ariana Grindr
4 minutes ago, Reality said:

In relation to ASIB, I personally have not seen as many people talk about it. I'm not saying that people haven't been talking about it, but just in comparison to ASIB.

I mean, the lack of big trailer reactions alone is kind of surprising. When ASIB dropped, a lot of "film YouTube" had trailer reactions, but I've sadly only seen a few of the big ones talk about the movie.

Ok Azerbaijan...

Jennifer Lawrence Reaction GIF

reysus

I think most of ASIB's extra hype came down to having the soon-to-be juggernaut that was Shallow and that bombastic bridge that just pierced through your soul in the trailer, and the fact that it was Gaga's hollywood debut and people were very curious to see how she would do. 

I don't think HoG is underperforming at all tho, like even my mom has seen the trailer I think twice now? the locals are def talking about it. and also frankly in the US and I imagine around the world covid and the delta variant are on people's minds. Like just look at the how much lower the Olympics ratings are this year; I think the public is just still worried about the pandemic and what's going to happen with the reopening plan etc

Ariana Grindr
3 hours ago, Raggedy Adam said:

FATHER

HOUSE          OF          GUCCI

SON

3 hours ago, Delaney Elias said:

Lady Gaga Movie GIF by House of Gucci

3 hours ago, Delaney Elias said:

Lady Gaga Good Job GIF by House of Gucci

I mean this alone is already iconic and will BE in pop culture heestory boooks. Book mark me and 

Sue Taylor Swift GIF

zakariah
4 hours ago, LateToCult said:

When there’s a hot s*x scene and the Rats™️ go watch it over and over for a crumb of shirtless Adam. :vegas:

wait why are adam driver stand called Rats :air:

FFXIV WhiteMage

On the other hand, I’m quite surprised that it’s gaining so much views. I mean it’s not a marvel superhero movie but I guess the star power of the cast and the Gucci brand delivers :ally:

Archived