đź’“ DAWN OF CHROMATICA đź’“

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

If Gaga gets an Oscar nom for HoG...

PunkTheFunk

Featured Posts

IllusionLover

This is giving me "Billboard confirms Lady Gaga is the first woman..." Vibes... 

13 | this is my dancefloor i fought for, your voice is louder, it echoes

tyler k
4 hours ago, PunkTheFunk said:

LGBTQ+ champion Matt Damon (3 acting noms, 1 win for Best Original Screenplay)

this is sending me:lmao:

mmmy name ~isn't~ aliceee

DanielM

It's gonna be hard to even be nominated at this role. I am afraid the Russian accent will take over all the conversation about the performances in the film. I hope I'm wrong tho, it would be amazing if she manages to get nominated two times in a row. The second one is always harder to get for any actor. 

InTheCloset
13 hours ago, Tinnitus15 said:

Don’t forget she might get another nom for the top gun song 

It brings me so much anxiety. If she gets a nom for both actress and song then the academy might give her the song one while giving the actress ont to someone else. Its like the grammys give her pop vocal or something like this while keeping the major categories for others. 

The abyss stares back

G U C C I

Considering Charlie Chaplin is included with one acting nom and one win for dramatic score, isn't Gaga already apart of this club? She has one acting nom with a win in best song. 

I do think she will secure a nomination for Best Actress for a multitude of reasons but most of all because I am confidant in her performance even before seeing them film. It will be her best acting work yet. Now winning is just something that has to play out so who knows. I am anxious to hear her song for Top Gun personally. I think she could also easily score a nom for it as well. 

PunkTheFunk
3 hours ago, G U C C I said:

Considering Charlie Chaplin is included with one acting nom and one win for dramatic score, isn't Gaga already apart of this club? She has one acting nom with a win in best song. 

That was a slight omission on my part. Charlie Chaplin received a special award at the 1st Academy Awards for writing, acting, directing, and producing all in one, and then went on to receive an individual nom for Best Actor. So technically it's two nominations, but on paper it's just one. But good catch.

Archived