💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
series

Lord of the Rings: First Look

Anveeroy

Featured Posts

Anveeroy

The highly-anticipated epic fantasy series will debut on the streamer on Sept. 2, 2022, with new episodes dropping weekly after that. Filming was completed on the first season of the show on Aug. 2 in New Zealand. Amazon has also released the first official image from the series, which can be seen above.

228735843_10157979374217750_469716886529

https://variety.com/2021/tv/news/lord-of-the-rings-amazon-series-premiere-date-1235032768/

Stream Kylie-Janet Discographies!

Wait! What? Ooo what is this? Can it be watched in Europe? 

I'm probably wrong

Anveeroy
Just now, Grim said:

Wait! What? Ooo what is this? Can it be watched in Europe? 

Amazon Prime- so, yes!

Stream Kylie-Janet Discographies!

AURAOFSHEISSE

The LOTR franchise is really one of the most visually stunning franchises out there😍

“Hands on your knees, I’m Angelina Jolie”

Mr Oak

I haven't read Silmarilion but are those two trees in the back the ones that Galadriel saw and therefore gave her eyes the sparkle?

judaspriest

Are we finally getting the adaptation of Children of Hurin (which is part of the Silmarillion)? Phuck yasssss :firega:

melon

omfggggg the two trees, so excited for this, young Galadriel was a boss ass b****

heauxmatica

JustTea
1 hour ago, NoahSuns said:

I haven't read Silmarilion but are those two trees in the back the ones that Galadriel saw and therefore gave her eyes the sparkle?

Yup, also her hair contains the light of those trees. :queenga:

And the phial she gave to Frodo is related as well, since it contains the light of Eärendil which is a star that basically is a Silmaril (Silmarils are made from the light of those trees) lord of the rings GIF

Mr Oak
3 minutes ago, JustTea said:

And the phial she gave to Frodo is related as well, since it contains the light of Eärendil which is a star that basically is a Silmaril (Silmarils are made from the light of those trees) lord of the rings GIF

Now don't spoil it youuuu:nooo:

I'll read it this year:messga:

judaspriest
13 minutes ago, JustTea said:

Im so phuckin' ready 4 this. Been ready since 2003

Archived