Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Lady Gaga for E! Celebrity of the Year - Round 3

No Way

Featured Posts

• Replies 219
  • Created
  • Last Reply

lol let's be real this is a scam.

Lana would never have as much votes as Gaga.

That´s what I thought, but we must remember that the other fanbases are certainly voting against Gaga.

And that´s why we need all monsters voting Gaga.

we are losing again? what is wrong with us? why can't we be like the Britney Army and be more dedicated!!

Those comments are so ridiculously misinformed... Accusing her of lip synching and being a "bully", of all things. Although I think most of them are the same pressed stan person on different accounts, because I highly doubt that THAT many people call her "ga ga."

VforVendetta

I won't accept Gaga to loose on Lana del Rey. SHe is overrated!!!I won't care so much if she loses from Adele or Britney but not from Lana!!! :coffee: :taylor: :crossed:

I won't accept Gaga to loose on Lana del Rey. SHe is overrated!!!I won't care so much if she loses from Adele or Britney but not from Lana!!! :coffee: :taylor: :crossed:

amen to that!! Lana can't even sing or dance!!

still at 50/50 vote guys!!

zNetworkMonster

voted you should vote now too and tweet it to your followers or post somewhere else on your social page do it for Gaga!

Gaga and Lana at 50/50!

Come on! WTF Monsters?

Lana Del Rey 50.1%

Lady Gaga 49.9%

I have a feeling the fans of other artists are selecting Lana. It's what fanbases do. Your fave lost? Oh, better pick the one that's not Gaga then so Gaga will lose too!

Archived