news

VMAS Debut Moon Persons

Stupid Oreo

Featured Posts

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Sneaky Oliver

Guys the Moonman / Moonperson trophy is always changing throughout the years, this is not going to be its final form, just another different deco for that specific yearĀ 

Iā€™m on my Legacy Act era

Guillaume Hamon
8 hours ago, sarahb said:

I am a woman, was I alsoĀ supposed to be offended by them calling it a man? Was I supposed to care that the astronaut didn't represent my gender? I genuinely don't get what the problem was.Ā What am I googling?
'Why statues shouldn't be gendered'
'Why moon man is offensive'
'How do I see Moon Person as not a clunky and awful name compared to Moon Man'Ā 

Yeah we're apparently supposed to be annoyed by every award that's gendered cause it would excludes some folks even if you're a woman who never felt excluded by a moon man award, now it's gonna be implied you should. :)

Instead of just being glad to see our favs getting one whatever if it's woman / Man / person something award as most people would. :)

Wet Fire

First, change the name to something less horrendous. Even Astronaut sounds better than Moon Person.Ā 

Second, get rid of this horrible statuette.Ā 

:bear:

CyanLights

Havenā€™t they been calling it a Moon Person for like two years now, why is everyone loosing their **** now? Peep this from Aug 2019

Ā 

Ā 

bionic

I think it looks really great. The BRITs do a new trophy every year and it works for them.

I'd love one on my fireplace

buy bionic

Lona Delery

its giving me Annihilation vibes

Sometimes it feels like I've got a war in my mind, I wanna get off but I keep riding the ride

RAMROD

It looks like engrossed by moss.Ā 

giphy.gif?cid=6c09b9527118bd727f9b1ce980

(ļ¾‰ā—•ćƒ®ā—•)ļ¾‰āœ§*:ļ½„ļ¾Ÿ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*Ā“č‰øļ½€*) ā™”ā™”ā™”

Mr Ricky

I'm kind of getting tired of basically everything being changed to neutral. Make it less easy and just call it the Moon-award. With no person on it, just the moon.Ā 

Crossfit

Archived