Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
throwback

4 years of the JWT!

LittleMonster20

Featured Posts

LittleMonster20

4 years ago on August 1 2017 Gaga kicked off the first show of the Joanne World Tour in Vancouver!

C3_ZuLSVMAAo7r3.jpg

Did you attend? I went to the Amsterdam date and it was awesome! :queenga:

Pop Music

I went to the Chicago date, My first gaga show after being a stan since 2011 and it was the best show of my life by far 

Gaga 💝Taylor 💝Carly Rae 💝Rina 💝MARINA 💝Britney💝Lights 💝Shania 💝Sigrid💝

LittleMonster20
1 minute ago, Pop Music said:

I went to the Chicago date, My first gaga show after being a stan since 2011 and it was the best show of my life by far 

IMO it’s her best tour tied with BTWB.

Linus Gaga

already 4 years :cryga: the first car interlude teaser doesn't feel too long ago

Hit me a message and say hi !

Anveeroy

The periscope experience and Bloody Mary slayage :legend:

Stream Kylie-Janet Discographies!

Juanlittlem

I went to both Barcelona shows, I had early entry for the first show and the second one I chose a seat close to the piano to watch her leave at the end and it was awesome, got some beautiful pics of the stage and her :heart:

PS: Watch out, the audio is a little bit loud.

Locked in a basement again?! / I ❤️ Teletubby.

Cruelty

This tour was responsible for my first and second rescheduled/cancelled Gaga shows. (Chromatica Ball is the third. I have never seen her live :cryga:)

Still, it looked like a cool tour, and I remember the collective joy at Scheiße and Bloody Mary being back.

badfaith
43 minutes ago, Juanlittlem said:

I went to both Barcelona shows, I had early entry for the first show and the second one I chose a seat close to the piano to watch her leave at the end and it was awesome, got some beautiful pics of the stage and her :heart:

PS: Watch out, the audio is a little bit loud.

Her voice slayed during the Joanne era :firega:

VasilisVas

I went to the first Citi field date in New York. It was cool, but I didn’t enjoy it much because of the seats I had and also because citi is an open arena I didn’t get to enjoy the bridges or whatever they were coming down from the ceiling because there was no ceiling 

Starmie25

Wish it was given a streaming deal. The "Applause" remix segment alone! Very underrated this show! 

Juanlittlem
1 hour ago, badfaith said:

Her voice slayed during the Joanne era :firega:

Her voice sounded better than ever! I think JWT has the best vocals shes done in a tour.

Locked in a basement again?! / I ❤️ Teletubby.

Miel

Over time, I've come to terms that the JWT is probably her best tour- and I've been holding that flame for BTWB and MB2.0 for years!

Just pure performance and excellent musicianship. I wish we got more professional videos of this tour. Everything about it is pure talent.

3 points in and ready for more

Miel
1 hour ago, Juanlittlem said:

Her voice sounded better than ever! I think JWT has the best vocals shes done in a tour.

Definitely- even up to now! I think the only show that rivals it is Jazz + Piano, which is impressive for JWT considering the former is a much less physical jazz show.

3 points in and ready for more

Archived