🐍 Official visual for Dorian Electra's remix of "Replay" 🐍

society

Florida reports highest number of COVID cases ever

Morphine Prince

Featured Posts

PartySick

Gov. DeSantis blames the heat. He says people are spending more time indoors in the a/c and a/c circulates the virus through buildings. Yup.

He also mandated that local school districts can not mandate masks in schools. He "wants to see kids smile".

Love my state /s

A little bug? 🪲 SECURITY! 🚨
  • LMAO 2
  • Shook 6
  • Sad 9
Nickolas724

Not these Republican governors blaming everything but themselves. Abbot blaming immigrants saying they’re the sole reason for their spike and Desantis saying it’s the heat. When will they own up to their decisions :sick:

• Like 6
  • Thanks 3
Economy
13 minutes ago, PartySick said:

Gov. DeSantis blames the heat. He says people are spending more time indoors in the a/c and a/c circulates the virus through buildings. Yup.

He also mandated that local school districts can not mandate masks in schools. He "wants to see kids smile".

Love my state /s

I still dont get this aversion to masks. As someone who has to wear a high grade respirator all day everyday at work i laugh that a piece of cloth is made to be the biggest inconvinience ever :toofunny:

I get it if u have very severe asthma, COPD, advanced lung cancer or some other serious breathing condition but this is like 1% to 2% of population. The vast majority should not be this distraught over it

A guy last week got mad at me when i was walking to the bakery with a mask. Im like hello, even if i wad against masks its mandatory for me to go in. Like of all the things in life to get worked up about :duck:

• Like 1
stevana229

the Republicans are saying Biden bussing illegal immigrants to "only republican states" is the cause for covid numbers going up. 

Edited by stevana229
  • LMAO 3
  • Shook 1
PartySick
1 hour ago, Economy said:

I still dont get this aversion to masks. As someone who has to wear a high grade respirator all day everyday at work i laugh that a piece of cloth is made to be the biggest inconvinience ever :toofunny:

I get it if u have very severe asthma, COPD, advanced lung cancer or some other serious breathing condition but this is like 1% to 2% of population. The vast majority should not be this distraught over it

A guy last week got mad at me when i was walking to the bakery with a mask. Im like hello, even if i wad against masks its mandatory for me to go in. Like of all the things in life to get worked up about :duck:

I've been wearing one for 10+ hours nearly every day since last March. Hell, my grandpa wears one. He has COPD, smoked for 40 years, recovered from lung cancer a few years ago, and has issues with fluid in his chest and lungs due to diabetes and kidney disease but he STILL wears a mask any time he leaves the house without a single complaint. Pardon my Florida-man-nese but people are just a bunch of fragile little crybaby wimps tbh :oops:

Well, this (in the OP) is what happens when people refuse to either vaccinate or mask themselves (preferably both if they're able).

• Like 2
  • Love 1
  • Thanks 1
Karl

Do we think the largest tourist attraction in the world being there has something to do with it? They just dropped masks a few weeks ago at Disney and universal but they're back now I believe. 

Economy
23 minutes ago, PartySick said:

I've been wearing one for 10+ hours nearly every day since last March. Hell, my grandpa wears one. He has COPD, smoked for 40 years, recovered from lung cancer a few years ago, and has issues with fluid in his chest and lungs due to diabetes and kidney disease but he STILL wears a mask any time he leaves the house without a single complaint. Pardon my Florida-man-nese but people are just a bunch of fragile little crybaby wimps tbh :oops:

Well, this (in the OP) is what happens when people refuse to either vaccinate or mask themselves (preferably both if they're able).

Ppl are wreckless and dont care :madge:

u may have seen my other thread and how im temporarily putting off 2nd dose and see if i recover and think about it better...

but regardless, if thats the decision i end up making im gonna continue all the mask wearing and social distancing etc and neither would i complain if they introduced vaccine passports that give extra leeway only to fully vaccinated that pose a lower threat... it is the reality of the world rn :shrug:

• Love 1
Economy
33 minutes ago, stevana229 said:

the Republicans are saying Biden bussing illegal immigrants to "only republican states" is the cause for covid numbers going up. 

:rip:

PartySick
Just now, Economy said:

Ppl are wreckless and dont care :madge:

u may have seen my other thread and how im temporarily putting off 2nd dose and see if i recover and think about it better...

but regardless, if thats the decision i end up making im gonna continue all the mask wearing and social distancing etc and neither would i complain if they introduced vaccine passports that give extra leeway only to fully vaccinated that pose a lower threat... it is the reality of the world rn :shrug:

Yeah, that's why I added the "if they're able to", since you may not be able to. I didn't want to seem like I was attacking you :selena: especially since you clearly understand the pandemic and will do your part, 2nd jab or not, to end it.

• Love 1
Economy
1 minute ago, PartySick said:

Yeah, that's why I added the "if they're able to", since you may not be able to. I didn't want to seem like I was attacking you :selena: especially since you clearly understand the pandemic and will do your part, 2nd jab or not, to end it.

Haha for sure. 

Nah i look at situations as they are not by my emotions. Regardless of whether or not a i have a valid reason or concern to not get 2nd shot it doesnt change the fact i dont have full immunity and am higjer risk than fully vaccinated so living under some strictions is the reasonable thing to do if i skip on it. It is what it is

A factor ill have to weigh heavily as i weigh risks vs benefits as i really want normal life again :messga:

Roughhouse Dandy

So tired of living in this nightmare state in this train-wreck country. If I get covid after quarantining for a year and getting vaxxed because my state's population is stupid and the leaders are insane?? I'm gonna jump off the Disney castle. 

💜
  • Like 2
ProfessionalClown
2 hours ago, PartySick said:

Love my state /s

I forget that you’re a Floridian. My love is going out to you. 

• Love 1
PartySick
16 minutes ago, Roughhouse Dandy said:

I'm gonna jump off the Disney castle. 

Wait for me :saladga:

• Love 2