đź’™ HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT đź’š

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
new video

Billie Eilish - Happier Than Ever

Cello

Featured Posts

BillieGOAT

Love love love it!!! The transition with the water & the ending scenes are MOMENTS. She is peaking creatively and I am so excited to see what she does next:firega:

TheSlash
1 minute ago, BillieGOAT said:

She is peaking creatively and I am so excited to see what she does next:firega:

Haters say this is her "flop era". Imagine what will happen in a "successful" era :tea: .

Spoiler

I love how haters can finally seethe :tony: 

Ew, David!

BillieGOAT
7 minutes ago, TheSlash said:

Haters say this is her "flop era". Imagine what will happen in a "successful" era :tea: .

Hide contents

I love how haters can finally seethe :tony: 

Right! :tony: If there’s one thing you always get with a Billie album, it’s quality!! People can say that her music isn’t their taste or whatever, but you can’t deny that this project is dripping with talent, creativity, and originality :queenga:

Cello
14 minutes ago, BillieGOAT said:

Right! :tony: If there’s one thing you always get with a Billie album, it’s quality!! People can say that her music isn’t their taste or whatever, but you can’t deny that this project is dripping with talent, creativity, and originality :queenga:

Agree, she has nailed it once again. She really waited until album release day to slay us all 

she/her 👹🖤 | 🚫Tabloid Junkie🎶

Glamourpuss

The way it builds up to that water scene and the song explodes. :diane:

Is anybody else obsessed?

Aussie
18 hours ago, C1trus said:

When I first heard the second part of the song I was like "Hold on... This is Billie Eilish singing?" I honestly didn't recognize her voice :air:

I think she succeeded transitioning to new image and sound in this era. Well done :applause:

It’s a fantastic album. One I see myself visiting again and again after years

Helxig
22 hours ago, C1trus said:

When I first heard the second part of the song I was like "Hold on... This is Billie Eilish singing?" I honestly didn't recognize her voice :air:

I think she succeeded transitioning to new image and sound in this era. Well done :applause:

Our girl is getting more confident in belting :giveup:

I'll be myself until they fūcking close the coffin.

23 hours ago, CameltoeKween said:

Why the hell didn't her label hear the second half of this track and tell her to go back into the studio and explore that specific sound more?! :bradley:

Maybe they are saving it for the next album cycle. That second half screams FINNEAS! We need more of that!

checkout my channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC5iGoXYpXnIfLHH1o7H9lxA

Archived