💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
music news

Kanye West's Donda release event on Aug. 5

Teletubby

Featured Posts

Teletubby

https://www.ticketmaster.com/kanye-west-presents-the-donda-album-atlanta-georgia-08-05-2021/event/0E005AFDD532573D

According to TMZ  Kanye West is hosting another listening party for his upcoming "Donda" album at Mercedes-Benz Stadium in Atlanta.

Kanye and his production team locked down Aug. 5 at MBS for another "Donda" listening event on the eve of the album drop. Thestadium employees have been hired on and plan to work it the same as last week.

Kanye and co. are working to figure out how to make this experience different from the first.

source

i'm just a baby and @Juanlittlem is my ❀*·ꕤ. ☁️eternal enemy🌩️。˚❀

Agunimon

Maybe he could not stand in the middle of the stadium pacing with pantyhose on his head this time? No hate.

Roughhouse Dandy
2 hours ago, Agunimon said:

Maybe he could not stand in the middle of the stadium pacing with pantyhose on his head this time? No hate.

Sounds like a little hate lol 

But it would be fun to get hype Kanye vibing this time! 

This is my Hannah Montana™️ lipgloss.

Cello

Just release it, king :cryga:

she/her 👹🖤 | 🚫Tabloid Junkie🎶

Agunimon
1 hour ago, Roughhouse Dandy said:

Sounds like a little hate lol 

But it would be fun to get hype Kanye vibing this time! 

How do you define hate? Criticism? 
There's nothing exciting about him pacing in the middle of a stadium with pantyhose on his head. That's what he did for like 3 songs before taking it off and doing the same thing.

Roughhouse Dandy
2 hours ago, Agunimon said:

How do you define hate? Criticism? 
There's nothing exciting about him pacing in the middle of a stadium with pantyhose on his head. That's what he did for like 3 songs before taking it off and doing the same thing.

to you your opinion GIF

Lol just poking a lil fun since it got shady for a second 😂

Although I personally love what he did, I definitely see how someone could feel the way you do.  

Agunimon
Just now, Roughhouse Dandy said:

to you your opinion GIF

Lol just poking a lil fun since it got shady for a second 😂

Although I personally love what he did, I definitely see how someone could feel the way you do.  

oh ok. :)

I don't want people thinking that I am hating on him since he's one of my favorite rap artists and I am very excited for the release and was ... not excited for that event. I had turned it off halfway through and went to bed after being excited all day lmao.

Roughhouse Dandy
1 minute ago, Agunimon said:

oh ok. :)

I don't want people thinking that I am hating on him since he's one of my favorite rap artists and I am very excited for the release and was ... not excited for that event. I had turned it off halfway through and went to bed after being excited all day lmao.

I'll admit even though I enjoyed the vibe and aesthetics, I did start playing a video game and glancing every now and then since not much actually happened on stage. 

Now we just have to pray DONDA actually gets released instead of going the way of Yandhi 😭

Teletubby

Kanye made his Instagram private to get more followers 

i'm just a baby and @Juanlittlem is my ❀*·ꕤ. ☁️eternal enemy🌩️。˚❀

Franch Toast
6 hours ago, Teletubby said:

Kanye and co. are working to figure out how to make this experience different from the first.

How about only charge 25 bucks for the chicken tenders this time? :ladyhaha:

She/Her/Hers

• Teletubby changed the title to Kanye West to host another listening party for Donda on Aug. 5
  • Teletubby changed the title to Kanye West's Donda release event on Aug. 5

Archived