Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
press

House of Gucci । Reviews

Anveeroy

Featured Posts

7 minutes ago, YASKALE said:

Unless the Oscar nom field opens up, there’s no reason to root for a Gaga Oscar nom. Current predictions are way too white. No upside to our girl having to participate in what will be a mocked field if the noms don’t diversify. 

Who would you rather root for then? Other white nominees? There’s literally only one non-white actress in the mix right now. Do you want to invent other contenders? 

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
PaoloGucci

I love how diversity is only brought up against Gaga, nevermind the other overrated performances from white actresses

Queen Bitch

Omg a shitty quality cam recorded version of the movie leaked. Trying to resist watching it:bradley: But these reactions have made so much more curious. *deep breath*

34 minutes ago, YASKALE said:

Unless the Oscar nom field opens up, there’s no reason to root for a Gaga Oscar nom. Current predictions are way too white. No upside to our girl having to participate in what will be a mocked field if the noms don’t diversify. 

Not her problem. Some people didn't like Spencer either but loved Kristen's performance. It's no different just bcuz it's Gaga. Let all the actresses do their campaigning and the chips will fall. Gaga will have her advantages but Tessa also has the advantage of people demanding she be nominated over white actresses. Tessa is a more contained performance as is Kristen's and Olivia's. They might opt for a more bombastic and fun performance. That could go Jessica, Jennifer or Gaga's way. But Gaga deserves her **** as much as anyone else. The reviews speak for themselves. 

androiduser
40 minutes ago, YASKALE said:

If the other categories are more diverse, and Will Smith is predicted to win Best Actor, the Best Actress category won't be under much scrutiny.

11 minutes ago, Queen Bitch said:

Omg a shitty quality cam recorded version of the movie leaked. Trying to resist watching it:bradley: But these reactions have made so much more curious. *deep breath*

Don't do it 

Queen Bitch
4 minutes ago, QUEENH said:

Don't do it 

I won't. It will ruin the experience of watching it for the first time at the cinema and it feels disrespectful to everyone involved in the movie. But my hype and curiosity makes it hard to resist:huntyga:

PaoloGucci
17 minutes ago, Queen Bitch said:

Dont. When I watched it again I hated the movie. It's like a completely different movie from what I saw in cinema.

Big Reputation
5 hours ago, Rio said:

Why don't you feel comfortable babe? Pls don't tell me it's covid-related

It is, and it also just wouldn’t be the kind of movie I’d go see in theatres. I’m perfectly content waiting for pvod or Netflix 

When it’s dark outside you’re always the light

46 minutes ago, PaoloGucci said:

I love how diversity is only brought up against Gaga, nevermind the other overrated performances from white actresses

I brought up nothing against Gaga.

I love my girl. She's already an academy award winning actress. I'd rather she'd get her second statue in an Oscars cycle that isn't immediately followed by a 2,000-word thinkpiece from the New Yorker on why Hollywood is retro and unaccommodating to actors of color.

PaoloGucci

I love how it takes 5 positive reviews to bring us up one point, but all it takes a single negative one to bring us down again.

CyanDante
3 minutes ago, PaoloGucci said:

I love how it takes 5 positive reviews to bring us up one point, but all it takes a single negative one to bring us down again.

A reverse 100 people in the room expedition. :diane:

I'm not very good with Social Mediaᵀᴹ

Archived