press

House of Gucci । Reviews

Anveeroy

Featured Posts

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Bradley

I actually hope House of Gucci goes under Best Motion Picture - Comedy or Musical at the Golden Globes.

The Drama categories will be too tough to beat. With Gaga winning Comedy Actress (the definition of Comedy is really loose), she could potentially rival Kristen if she ends up winning maybe the SAG.

I don't think Gaga will win the BAFTA at all.

LilyLark
3 minutes ago, nodandsmile said:

and it's VERY early to talk about its fate... there's gonna hundreds of reviews on this one

nothing is set in stone, scores can go dramatically up or down in the next few days!!!

True, but the chance of it like going...below 50...seem highly unlikely at this point.  I'm still predicting 60s-70s. Anyway, I swear RT has a habit of uploading a bunch of positive reviews at once and/or a bunch of negative reviews at once...so I wouldn't be surprised by some dramatic drops & rises tomorrow.

Ororo Munroe
1 minute ago, Bradley said:

no shade to BAFTA, but there is no way they won't give award to their Olivia or to Kristen playing Diana. 

Anveeroy
3 minutes ago, Bradley said:

Gaga winning Comedy Actress (the definition of Comedy is really loose)

Jessica Chastain or Nicole Kidman might be her rivarly. According to Goldderbey Chastain is now #2, Kidman is now #4 

It might be a debatable topic about their film being comedy or not- mostly it would be. 

Stream Kylie-Janet Discographies!

Bradley
Just now, Ororo Munroe said:

no shade to BAFTA, but there is no way they won't give award to their Olivia or to Kristen playing Diana. 

Exactly. One is an English pride, the other is an American playing an iconic British character.

LilyLark
2 minutes ago, Bradley said:

I actually hope House of Gucci goes under Best Motion Picture - Comedy or Musical at the Golden Globes.

The Drama categories will be too tough to beat. With Gaga winning Comedy Actress (the definition of Comedy is really loose), she could potentially rival Kristen if she ends up winning maybe the SAG.

Olivia will win the BAFTA and maybe even SAG (they love her). Kristen has the GG drama in the bag and probably the Critics Choice (and maybe SAG). I can't see Gaga winning any of the big ones rn, tbh, but I do think she'll be nominated.

Bradley
Just now, Anveeroy said:

Jessica Chastain or Nicole Kidman might be her rivarly. According to Goldderbey Chastain is now #2, Kidman is now #4 

It might be a debatable topic about their film being comedy or not- mostly it would be. 

Will Jessica or Kidman go under Comedy? I think Jessica will go for Drama.

Anveeroy
Just now, Bradley said:

Will Jessica or Kidman go under Comedy? I think Jessica will go for Drama.

Yeah, that's something I am also confused right now. 

LilyLark
1 minute ago, Ororo Munroe said:

Kristen is defn. the frontrunner now, but I wouldn't be surprised if she doesn't even get nominated for the BAFTA. The royals loved the Crown when it was flattering, and hated it when it started to be (mildly) critical. They've literally "sourced" hit pieces on it and Spencer (the royal reporters have been ripping Spencer). And...Prince William is like either the head or president of BAFTA.

Bradley
1 minute ago, LilyLark said:

Olivia will win the BAFTA and maybe even SAG (they love her). Kristen has the GG drama in the bag and probably the Critics Choice (and maybe SAG). I can't see Gaga winning any of the big ones rn, tbh, but I do think she'll be nominated.

With the SAG and Critics' Choice you can never tell. The BAFTA and Golden Globes are more predictable. I can see Gaga winning Comedy GG tbh.

Anveeroy
Just now, LilyLark said:

Kristen is defn. the frontrunner now, but I wouldn't be surprised if she doesn't even get nominated for the BAFTA. The royals loved the Crown when it was flattering, and hated it when it started to be (mildly) critical. They've literally "sourced" hit pieces on it and Spencer (the royal reporters have been ripping Spencer). And...Prince William is like either the head or president of BAFTA.

Yeah, also some British reviewers didn't like the movie. 

2 minutes ago, LilyLark said:

True, but the chance of it like going...below 50...seem highly unlikely at this point.  I'm still predicting 60s-70s. Anyway, I swear RT has a habit of uploading a bunch of positive reviews at once and/or a bunch of negative reviews at once...so I wouldn't be surprised by some dramatic drops & rises tomorrow.

i think this will go in same path like Eternals...start in 60s and then drop after one day below

Ororo Munroe
Just now, LilyLark said:

wow, i didn't know that. then this season's race is gonna be wild. 

Anveeroy

Honestly speaking, this is again 2019 and I'm kinda glad that Gaga always compete with tough actresses. Still can't believe they gave Oscars to Emma instead of Natalie or Isabelle. 

Archived