💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
press

House of Gucci । Reviews

Anveeroy

Featured Posts

Next Halloween I will dress as Patrizia with a Photo Album in my hand

Spoiler

stopping strangers (ideally with their wife beside them) showing the pictures and telling them "look, didn't we have a beautiful life?"

I'm a real Fire CRRRACKERRR

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
053Timo

Saw the movie yesterday. It was long 😂 It could have used a bit more action, too slow and boring for me. But the acting was of course on point! Loved how Gaga’s character developed. 

8 hours ago, LateToCult said:

Grace Randolph will pull a Patrizia before she sees Jessica win an Oscar. :ladyhaha:

Alana Haim’s fresh faced newcomer vibe could also be a real threat IMO. Idk how much the overdue narrative can do for Jessica. Just ask Glenn and Amy. :selena:

Lady Rah Rah

Watched it last night and loved it, it was a little slow in some parts but overall I think it is a great movie. I am biased cause of Gaga's acting but I was hoping for more soundtrack moments (like the trailer)...I'm gonna watch it again in the cinema soon!

ARTPOP, you’ll always have my heart.

Just now, Dennis said:

(3) House of Gucci United Artists $5,738,000 +69%

Was hoping for 6M :( lets hope we reach it tomorrow

This is amazing man. Why the sad emoji?

Just now, Meat said:

This is amazing man. Why the sad emoji?

I know, its on track to close with 20M this week. But was hoping we could go higher.

It seems that Encanto is underperforming.. I think the thanksgiving weekend isnt going to be as big as boxofficepro projected

3 minutes ago, Dennis said:

I know, its on track to close with 20M this week. But was hoping we could go higher.

It seems that Encanto is underperforming.. I think the thanksgiving weekend isnt going to be as big as boxofficepro projected

The fact that we’re competing with such big franchises is an accomplishment in itself. Let’s be grateful for what we have :heart: 

Also, thank you for keeping us updated :kara:

2 minutes ago, Meat said:

The fact that we’re competing with such big franchises is an accomplishment in itself. Let’s be grateful for what we have :heart: 

Also, thank you for keeping us updated :kara:

Oh this movie would've probably opened with 30M if we weren't undermined by the critics.

4 minutes ago, Dennis said:

Oh this movie would've probably opened with 30M if we weren't undermined by the critics.

Even ASIB opened with 40m and that was pre-pandemic. 30m for a pandemic sounds out of reach, but that’s just my opinion.

Also I think that a large part of the GP doesn’t even care about the critics. 

Just now, Meat said:

Even ASIB opened with 40m and that was pre-pandemic. 30m for a pandemic sounds out of reach, but that’s just my opinion.

Also I think that a large part of the GP doesn’t even care about the critics. 

One thing's for sure, Gaga proved to be quite an opener. I hope she'll get a new role soon.

nodandsmile
25 minutes ago, Dennis said:

would have done that without pandemic probably

I was expecting max 17M lol

JordanBreatheHeavy

Saw it last night and loved it. Gaga rocked the part! 

I also wore my GagaDaily shirt to the movie. Wish I took a pic lol. The illustration of her on the motorcycle (white T, red font). 

15 minutes ago, JordanBreatheHeavy said:

Saw it last night and loved it. Gaga rocked the part! 

I also wore my GagaDaily shirt to the movie. Wish I took a pic lol. The illustration of her on the motorcycle (white T, red font). 

promo on breatheheavy :gaycat:

Archived