Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
news

House Of Gucci Official Trailer

BUtterfield 8

Featured Posts

Levine

Guys this is amazing!

But I'm worried about the italian version... I mean not worried, but I'm afraid the dubbed version will be atrocious

• Replies 411
  • Created
  • Last Reply
A MESS

I honestly feel so tired after watching the trailer, it really shook me out of my existence

Генерал Марина Абрамовић

KarmaPolice
13 minutes ago, Levine said:

Guys this is amazing!

But I'm worried about the italian version... I mean not worried, but I'm afraid the dubbed version will be atrocious

A me pare fatto bene! 

Gaga even has her "A Star Is Born" dubber ^^

HermioneT
24 minutes ago, AVATAR said:

this trailer is cut horribly. maybe i'm just tired but it transitioned way too fast it was uncomfortable to watch.

I'm not watching movies a lot and for me it was way too fast, too! Maybe it's because I'm not used to the pace -I often feel overwhelmed by the fast cuts of movies from recent years.

Anyway, all the scenes with Gaga look fantastic! I really love the retro vibe!

She / hers

Cavadour

I don't believe in the father and the son but I sure believe in Gaga. Sir Ridley hits and misses were my only concern but that trailer erased my apprehension. The 80's classy ott italian tone is perfect in all details : locations, cars, interiors, lake terrace, clothes, glasses, haircuts... Everything reeks luxury with that unmistakable balance between kitsch sitcom and raw reality "à l'italienne". La commedia dell'arte. The italian way.

- I don't consider myself to be a particularly ethical person. But I am fair [tink tink] - And now, I'm obsessed again. OMGaga !

Late to the party but I got a diamond heart

HookerOnAChurch
13 minutes ago, KarmaPolice said:

A me pare fatto bene! 

Gaga even has her "A Star Is Born" dubber ^^

figo anche in italiano 

Im Out Amy Poehler GIF by FOX TV

HosedDownGypsy
4 hours ago, Gagaloo911 said:

Why does her accent low-key sound Russian? :huntyga:

Still good though, and I'm so hyped for this movie!! Looks AMAZING!!

its due to the rolling of the R sounds, that is heard in both russian and italian accents, so to an unschooled ear it might sound similar.
I think she is doing an amazing job, the only thing that is missing for me is that she pronounces H sounds, which a typical italian accent doesnt, you can see this in the video of Patrizia talking " you are in iding because...". But still, im sure this was a conscious decision as they didnt want to over do it. 
Super excited for the movie and the trailer reviews so far seem amazing :party:

RAIN ON ME

Cant believe I'm reading some people judging Oscar chances from a TRAILER hahaha sort yourselves out.

The voice in the music is literally Debbie Harry. Educate.

Im so sad she didn't steal the one line for a lyric. Father, son... haus of gaga 

Lona Delery

it looks sooooo good but i hate the accents :rip: 

Sometimes it feels like I've got a war in my mind, I wanna get off but I keep riding the ride

Julien Lockhart

Her french voice for this movie is great tho 

I'm shaking :giveup:

He ate my heart

Archived