Jump to content

💓 Official visual for Ashnikko's remix of "Plastic Doll" 💓

other

'Enigma' BTS Video


Featured Posts

InTheCloset

gucci poster and trailer soon, enigma bts, v magazine joanne era bts and apple music and chromatica picture. all of this at once. we getting fed

  • Like 3
  • YAAAS 3
Link to post
Share on other sites
Alice 911

That costume is everything.

No Way What GIF by NBA

Edited by Alice 911
''we're all mad here''
  • YAAAS 3
Link to post
Share on other sites
PlastiscGuy
4 minutes ago, InTheCloset said:

gucci poster and trailer soon, enigma bts, v magazine joanne era bts and apple music and chromatica picture. all of this at once. we getting fed

And then she'll disappear for a month or two and we won't know about her until another Haus Labs product drops :selena:

PG.
  • LMAO 3
Link to post
Share on other sites
InTheCloset
4 minutes ago, PlastiscGuy said:

And then she'll disappear for a month or two and we won't know about her until another Haus Labs product drops :selena:

at this point i'll take anything. as im getting older i get her now. life changes you and your perspective changes and things change and you have to change yourself for the sake of your mental health and to live the way you want

  • Like 3
  • YAAAS 4
  • Love 3
Link to post
Share on other sites
julz
3 minutes ago, InTheCloset said:

at this point i'll take anything. as im getting older i get her now. life changes you and your perspective changes and things change and you have to change yourself for the sake of your mental health and to live the way you want

Yup well said :golfclap: 

  • Love 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
LandonM170

Ok, why did I read this as Enigma BTS Video as in behind the scenes of the upcoming Enigma music video that was a secret smh. Y'all got to start spelling it ENIGMA. If you can spell ARTPOP like that you can do the same for ENIGMA. :selena:

  • LMAO 2
Link to post
Share on other sites
LandonM170

But that outfit looks so ****ing cool, I hope this is the costume for Born This Way Ball Reborn (Act 3) or Time to Say Goodbye (Act 5). Imagine her singing Enigma / Replay, Venus, Sour Candy, GH / IAOF, Judas, and Scheisse in that outfit.

Link to post
Share on other sites
GucciGa
22 minutes ago, PlastiscGuy said:

And then she'll disappear for a month or two and we won't know about her until another Haus Labs product drops :selena:

As she should 

😇
  • YAAAS 2
Link to post
Share on other sites
GucciGa
16 minutes ago, InTheCloset said:

at this point i'll take anything. as im getting older i get her now. life changes you and your perspective changes and things change and you have to change yourself for the sake of your mental health and to live the way you want

Mods, can we give this comment a Gold star or something? Maybe put it as a header?? 

😇
  • Love 1
  • Thanks 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
MANiCURE 6

It's crazy how it has a totally different vibe without the blue wig

  • YAAAS 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
×
×
  • Create New...