Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

What are you most excited for from the House of Gucci era?

Glamourpuss

What are you most excited for from the House of Gucci era?  

50 members have voted

1. 1. Please list the things you're looking forward to the most.

• The movie itself
    • The red carpet looks
    • The critical acclaim
    • The awards nominations (and wins)
    • More praise from the GP
    • Gaga's new catchphrase

Featured Posts

Glamourpuss

I'm really excited for this movie and I know a lot of us are hyped up right now so I made this poll for fun. :excited2:

HappyInTheClub

If the looks are even half of what ASIB red carpet looks were, the looks :flutter: but I'm just excited to see her on the big screen again. She is magical and as much as I love her music, her acting really shines. 

Glamourpuss

For me I think it's the looks as well. I'm excited to see what she wears and if she can top that Valentino feather dress. :flutter:

The Child

All of the above. I’m just so excited!!!

‘If religion be the cause of disunity, then irreligion is surely to be preferred.’ ‘Abdu’l-Bahá

WhereIsLG7

How italian she is gonna be during the interviews and what italian food she and Adam ate

judaspriest

I voted Gaga's new catchphrase but the real thing Im looking forward to is the acting duel 'tween her and Driver!

G U C C I

It’s a tie for me between the movie itself and the red carpet looks. I can’t wait to see her performance but she always make red carpets a performance of their own and so exciting to watch. 

Glamourpuss
22 minutes ago, G U C C I said:

It’s a tie for me between the movie itself and the red carpet looks. I can’t wait to see her performance but she always make red carpets a performance of their own and so exciting to watch. 

Yaaas! She knows how to milk a moment and turn it into something special to be remembered forever. I love that and I'm really excited about it as well. :flutter:

BlingNotTheMusic

The movie itself and the critical acclaim so all those that talked sh*t about her during ARTPOP can continue to eat it :ally:

Archived