Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

Countdown for Fortnite event with a record-breaking superstar

Teletubby

Featured Posts

Teletubby

E7S7ec7XoAscq_3?format=jpg&name=small

A mysterious new countdown timer has appeared in the lobby of Fortnite Chapter 2 Season 7.The countdown is set to end next Friday, August 6 at 11.05pm UK time (that's 6.05pm Eastern, or 3.05pm Pacific).

Fortnite is gearing up for another of its in-game events, possibly a new music concert. Aside from being one of the most popular video games on the planet, Fortnite has also become the perfect place for musicians to hold live virtual concerts that anyone can attend.

This will be Fortnite's first big live event in quite some time - since last December's big Marvel season finale - and, unusually, it is coming in the middle of the game's current UFO-themed season. 

One of the biggest rumors from the world of Fortnite right now is that a virtual Ariana Grande concert is set to take place in the game.

During the ongoing dispute between Epic and Apple, it was revealed that an Ariana Grande collaboration was considered, and a recent leak claimed that both a skin and a virtual concert were going to arrive soon.

source source source

I had a hole in the pocket of my favourite coat And my love for @Juanlittlem dropped into the lining

Ororo Munroe
4 minutes ago, Tinnitus15 said:

Ariana is coming 

omg, she is gonna make Fortnite even gayer yas 

Mistress of the Elements ⚡️

ToxicHot

Don’t know how true an Ariana Grande concert would be, but I am HERE for it. :giveup: I’m an Ariana stan and an avid Fortnite player, so it’s perfect for me. And I’ll definitely be buying a skin/emote. :vegas:

dOnT sAd ReAcT mE 2 bE sHaDy i WiLL RePoRt U!!1!

Teletubby

so there will be ROM?:excited2:
E7YWPWbWEAIZlx9?format=jpg&name=small

I had a hole in the pocket of my favourite coat And my love for @Juanlittlem dropped into the lining

Ororo Munroe
1 minute ago, Teletubby said:

tenor.gif?itemid=4979445

Mistress of the Elements ⚡️

Aglaya
3 minutes ago, Teletubby said:

ib4 she performs Rain On Me (Solo version) :bear:

could mean anything

RAMROD

:oprah:

There should be a YUH! cloud otherwise cancelledT!!

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

Teletubby

Umbrella for concert :bon:

• Teletubby changed the title to Countdown for Fortnite event with a record-breaking superstar
Stupid Oreo

OMG THE WAY I AM WINNING TODAY 

WhereIsLG7

the way this would have slayed with gaga and fortnite plus ROM and Sour Candy video game Promo :giveup::bradley:

Argentum

inb4 it's dababy lol 

"Δεν είσαι αγάπη. Δεν είσαι αγάπη. Είσαι οφθαλμαπάτη. Η τέλεια οφθαλμαπάτη" - Λαίδη Γκάγκα, 2016

Lumiere
3 minutes ago, Argentum said:

inb4 it's dababy lol 

it says 'superstar' tho 

Archived