💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Bob Odenkirk Collapses on ‘Better Call Saul’ Set

Alannah

Featured Posts

Alannah

"Bob Odenkirk collapsed on the set of AMC’s Better Call Saul and was rushed to the hospital on Tuesday, sources confirm to The Hollywood Reporter.

Odenkirk was in Albuquerque, New Mexico, filming the sixth and final season of the Breaking Bad spinoff series when he collapsed. Crew members immediately surrounded the 58-year-old and called an ambulance. Odenkirk is still receiving medical care. The cause of his collapse is unknown."

https://www.hollywoodreporter.com/tv/tv-news/bob-odenkirk-collapses-better-call-saul-set-1234989244/

I hope he's okay! They were filming in New Mexico, so hopefully it's just heat related or a minor (which is still serious) cardiac episode. :ohno:

tyler k

oh god!!! I saw a tweet about Bob earlier today, it seemed quite random - some actor with a checkmark was wishing him well and I thought it was just something nice & kind. 

damn I hope he's okay! :(

mmmy name ~isn't~ aliceee

Perfume

What! i was literally an extra for BCS last month. I hope he’s okay, he was super sweet to everyone on set and was even talking to us extras. 

an angel held me like a child

GagaSine

Oh my god, I love Bob Odenkirk, he is a hilarious comedy actor and it's been great to see him excel in dramatic roles as well. Hope he gets well soon. 

Glamourpuss

Oh no. That's awful. I hope he's okay. He's an absolutely fantastic actor and so funny. I want to watch his career grow. I'd be devastated if something happened to him. 

I'm going to assume it was the heat that caused it. :ohno:

Glamourpuss
3 hours ago, Yes To Heaven said:

What! i was literally an extra for BCS last month. I hope he’s okay, he was super sweet to everyone on set and was even talking to us extras. 

Wow that is so cool. 

It's nice to know he's a good person who takes time to talk to the extras. :heart:

Alannah
11 hours ago, Yes To Heaven said:

When I was working consistently with Second City Chicago back in 2013-2016ish, I heard nothing but the nicest things about him. He ducked into shows all the time and talked to everyone as if he was their friend. I never ran into him, but he obviously became a busy guy. I'm so glad to hear he's like that on set, too. He seems like such a genuine sweetheart. 

Anderson123

Damn I hope he's ok. This was last night, I'm surprised no new info is out by now.

Alannah
2 hours ago, Anderson123 said:

Damn I hope he's ok. This was last night, I'm surprised no new info is out by now.

Bryan Cranston posted about him: "Today I woke up to news that has made me anxious all morning. My friend, Bob Odenkirk collapsed last night on the set of ‘Better Call Saul.’ He is in the hospital in Albuquerque and receiving the medical attention he needs but his condition is not known to the public as yet. Please take a moment in your day today to think about him and send positive thoughts and prayers his way, thank you."
https://www.instagram.com/p/CR3-S72pFCy/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link

GucciGa

He was great in Breaking Bad. I really hope it's nothing serious. Kristen Wiig used to be his kid's nanny when she was studying at the Groundlings. 

😇

GagaSine

I am really moved by everyone's anecdotes. I am not religious but in a sense I am praying for his well being.

GagaSine
2 hours ago, GucciGa said:

His son 

It was a heart attack. 

What a relief! Wishing him a speedy recovery.

Archived