šŸ’“ DAWN OF CHROMATICA šŸ’“

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
new music

TWICE released their third Japanese album

WorldPeaceTreaty

Featured Posts

WorldPeaceTreaty

TWICE released their third Japanese album titled "Perfect World" on July 28, 2021.Ā 

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcS3l8ikuppmwh1sdVgzFGj

Ā 

My review: i give this album 3 stars.Ā 

Pros:

+ The album is their departure of their 'cute' concept on their Japanese discography.

+ The album's prices are cheap comparing to other Japanese albums.Ā 

nJW1goh6_o.jpg

+ It has 3 singles + promotional song (Fanfare, Better, Kura Kura, + Perfect World). All of the singles are successful.

Ā 

Cons:

- The tracklist looks unattractive

96lTk8Rl_o.jpg

- The standard (regular and digital) cover looks not centralized. It has more left-side view directions than right-side view.

EuqOMKNf_o.jpg

Ā 

Ā 

I like "Better" and "Fanfare". The songs are catchy. I don't like Kura Kura, but i like the b-side, "Strawberry Moon". However, the song is not included on the album.Ā :fatcat:

What do you think about this album?

Neroneau

The album is meh;Ā better, kura kura and fanfare stand out. I was hoping for a good album track /non single,Ā like ā€œchanging!ā€ is a very good song.Ā But JYP didnā€™t deliver this timeĀ 

WorldPeaceTreaty
11 minutes ago, Neroneau said:

The album is meh;Ā better, kura kura and fanfare stand out. I was hoping for a good album track /non single,Ā like ā€œchanging!ā€ is a very good song.Ā But JYP didnā€™t deliver this timeĀ 

Their songs 'atmosphere' is different since "Wide Eyes Open". I think they try to getting American music market. They released the English version of "I Can't Stop Me" with Republic Records.Ā 

liquidsunshine

Kura kura is their best Japanese song idk what youā€™re talking about.Ā 
Ā 

strawberry moon should be there.Ā 
Ā 

As for the cover : Ms Nayeon says Iā€™m the face of the group / the visual/ the main vocalist / the secret leader / the fake maknae all in one.Ā 

Archived