Video of Dua saying racial slur resurfaces amid DaBaby drama

ThisGuyTony

Featured Posts

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply
JusKeepBreathin
2 minutes ago, dit said:

sucks cuz a lot of jealous popgirl fans are actually providing these things to the DaBaby fans. Literally a bunch of gay stan pages are sending stuff to Dababy stans cuz they are jealous that Dua has been killing it these past few years.

Imagine being gay and collabing with a fan base that despises u all because u hate a popgirl cuz she is outdoing your fav or w/e...so dumb :rip: 

Literally white twinks. Cardi was right. 

tenor.gif

"Nothing in the world is more dangerous than sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity." -Martin Luther King Jr.

Kadikaado

I just want to understand one thing: if the word N********* is so offensive, why black people keep using it in music? If it is so hurtful no one should be allowed to say it ever. What's the point of releasing a song 80% of the world can't sing along?

I am authistic, so don't be offended if I make a mess sometimes.

StarstruckIllusion

Never got the bad thing about saying that word in this context. She’s just singing someone else’s song. There is no malice behind it and uhh I don’t think she’s a nazi so 😮 (and this goes for anyone else who can relate)

Chromatography
7 minutes ago, Kadikaado said:

I just want to understand one thing: if the word N********* is so offensive, why black people keep using it in music? If it is so hurtful no one should be allowed to say it ever. What's the point of releasing a song 80% of the world can't sing along?

please tell me this is a joke

ShayCristoforo
20 minutes ago, Kadikaado said:

Let me shut this buffoonery down real quick. 

It was adopted/adapted by certain African Americans as an attempt to take back the power, particularly done by hip hop artists decades ago. 

Some black people don’t appreciate it, but others see it as the rebranding / reclaiming of power. And if other races feel left out, they probably don’t know what it means to truly feel “left out” as a race. 

Get the pinot ready, because it's turtle time.

Mister G

Garbage fans protecting a trash human. They’re so desperate to defend his bigotry. Dua Lipa will keep climbing to the top while this whack ass rapper continues performing in adult diapers. I said what I said.

Chromatica Island

I don't like Dua, but this is just editing and I don't think she really said it lol.

Any/All Pronouns, Genderfluid🏳‍⚧

Jose P
52 minutes ago, Kadikaado said:

Why is it always you with the questionable and problematic takes? Like you could have come here to add something valuable to the conversation considering the subject matter being discussed but you choose to write
 this?

Kadikaado
13 hours ago, ShayCristoforo said:

Let me shut this buffoonery down real quick. 

It was adopted/adapted by certain African Americans as an attempt to take back the power, particularly done by hip hop artists decades ago. 

Some black people don’t appreciate it, but others see it as the rebranding / reclaiming of power. And if other races feel left out, they probably don’t know what it means to truly feel “left out” as a race. 

Still makes no sense. If it's derogatory no one should use it at all, period! And if you are "reclaiming"/taking back power, you shouldn't complain about it if somone sings the ****ing song that is supposed to rebrand/reclaim power.

I am authistic, so don't be offended if I make a mess sometimes.

ShayCristoforo
5 hours ago, Kadikaado said:

Still makes no sense. If it's derogatory no one should use it at all, period! And if you are "reclaiming"/taking back power, you shouldn't complain about it if somone sings the ****ing song that is supposed to rebrand/reclaim power.

I get your points, but I'm just saying- this was the intended purpose. 
If it's not successful in your opinion, I'm ok with that. 

Get the pinot ready, because it's turtle time.

js4754394o9823
5 hours ago, Kadikaado said:

And if you are "reclaiming"/taking back power, you shouldn't complain about it if somone sings the ****ing song that is supposed to rebrand/reclaim power.

this word is okay for black people to use because they were hurt by it, you were not

so you don't have anything to take back, they do

and did you ever consider that if a song has that word in it

maybe it just wasn't made for you to sing

because not everything in this word needs to be for white people to use and have

and sometimes after years of opression and not owning literally anything

it would be nice for black community to have and own couple of things just for them to use and no one else?

red wine, cheap perfume and a filthy pout

LittleMonster20

There’s a HUGE difference between singing a racial slur in a song without directing it to anyone in particular and yelling blatantly homophobic and ignorant things on stage in front of a crowd though.

Archived