💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

Gaga and Adele being in the same studio day apart

Tinnitus15

Featured Posts

WhereIsLG7

this whole spotted inthe same studio reminds me of that joanne era where she and miley were both busy going in and  out that studio with mrk ronson :saladga:

not really hyped for this collab and idk y

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply
EGOT2027
6 minutes ago, Gagaloo911 said:

Yea, shesold her apt in NYC awhile back. I think it's been a couple years now.

Because of all the paparazzi and fans who would be outside of it all the time, she couldn't handle it after so long.

You can Google it or something to confirm the details.

i thought she bought a place in chelsea at one point too

Wet Fire

It's been a long time since Gaga came around as a featured artist in a major release. Can we get Adele feat. Lady Gaga please? :vegas:

Anderson123
4 hours ago, ZiggyZiggs said:

I think they’ve wanted to record a collab for a while now. I mean Adele played Hello for gaga waaaay before it  was released. And I remember when she got asked in an interview if there were any collabs on 25 she said she had/ wanted one with a female singer but it didn’t end up working out and didn’t  want to reveal who it was in case they do another song in the future. 

I hope it’s true but I think she was talking about Sia that time. She wrote Bird Set Free and they wrote Alive together but Adele felt the song sounded “too Sia” for her to put it on 25 so they decided to scrap it and she used it for This Is Acting. 

RAMROD

Here we go again :poot:

Dinner - part deux (The Second Helping)

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

Mother of Puppies
4 hours ago, Economy said:

Ud think if that was the case theyd go in the SAME day not a day apart. Im betting its just a coincidence

It was actually more of a joke :huntyga: I don’t think there will be a collab 

Call me LADY MOP & I'll mop the floor with you 🧹

The Z
11 hours ago, dit said:

plz let it happen at some point. Maybe on Adele's album since Gaga's next record is the Tony collab album and I doubt she is working on her next solo album just yet.

Tbh personally I'd be *very* surprised if we didn't have LG7 by next year

GagaUnderYou

Didn’t Gaga & Miley leave the same studio around the release of Joanne? 

LastNight

Milk studios is a photography studio/office space/events space, it's not a music recording studio; it's where photoshoots take place. I imagine they've both probably just been shooting separate magazine covers there or something like that. I'm sure it's where Gaga shot the Enigma promo photos with I&V (if I'm remembering properly), and all the top magazines shoot there too.

Also, Adele was seen there on Saturday and Gaga on Monday - highly doubt whatever they were doing is related to each other.

A MESS

Not me thinking "that is not ru paul..." i need to change my prescription glasses lol but also, Gaga in a studio??? Why didn't I see hundreds of threads???

Генерал Марина Абрамовић

Bradley

Adele has never collaborated with anyone before, not saying it can't happen but it is highly unlikely given her record.

Besides, Gaga is in NYC for a very specific reason made known to us already - to prepare for Love for Sale with Tony Bennett. She probably will have little time for any other major project.

Helxig
8 hours ago, WhereIsLG7 said:

this whole spotted inthe same studio reminds me of that joanne era where she and miley were both busy going in and  out that studio with mrk ronson :saladga:

not really hyped for this collab and idk y

That collab still needs to happen tbh. Idk why they've never hung out, they seem pretty compatible to me

I'll be myself until they fĹŤcking close the coffin.

Archived