Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Billboard: Dua Lipa Fans Want DaBaby Removed From 'Levitating'

Teletubby

Featured Posts

js4754394o9823
1 minute ago, Passle said:

Not to create drama, but I think collaborating with actual confirmed abusers, homophobes and rapists is worse than working with somebody that's alleged to have done something and the allegations are disputed by the courts. Just my two-pence.

are you talking about dr luke x kim? lol

if yes, girl...  so unnecessary

red wine, cheap perfume and a filthy pout

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply

People lost their **** over Camilla's choreographer having a fake tan during a live performance. Where is the outrage towards Dua over this BS? Double standards.

ThisGuyTony

I doubt The Baby was the reason the song became so huge anyways. :rip: Mainly people know and sing Dua’s parts.

Teletubby
3 minutes ago, Passle said:

Where is the outrage towards Dua over this BS?

How Are You GIF

1. this is not Dua fault 
2. She can't just delete this song, she doesn't have access to her Spotify, Youtube etc.. it will be decision of her label if they will delete it or not, she can only negotiate with them. She is not independent artist who can do with her music what she wants.

I had a hole in the pocket of my favourite coat And my love for @Juanlittlem dropped into the lining

enissa11

i doubt dua would take any action tbh, maybe just at few words, but let's see, isn't the whole success of the song based on that remix?

Mad Architect of Light

11 minutes ago, Teletubby said:

How Are You GIF

1. this is not Dua fault 
2. She can't just delete this song, she doesn't have access to her Spotify, Youtube etc.. it will be decision of her label if they will delete it or not, she can only negotiate with them. She is not independent artist who can do with her music what she wants.

1. She is giving DaBaby a mainstream pop platform, and every second she doesn't say or do something, she enables this.

2. Yes she can. They could pull the remix immediately from radio, and upload a solo edit of the video and have that version playlisted, if they wanted. She's not going to do any of that, but she could.

Why is not a surprise for me that some comments are somehow blaming Dua for this? 

Not even 24 hours have passed since that video became famous and you are already saying that Dua will not do anything or something, she must not even know what happened yet. You are also being desilusional if you think a rising artist like her, has the power to just erase a song of her catalog from all the music plataforms and even if she does, is not that easy. 

PopMusicForever
1 hour ago, LDGA said:

Why is not a surprise for me that some comments are somehow blaming Dua for this? 

Not even 24 hours have passed since that video became famous and you are already saying that Dua will not do anything or something, she must not even know what happened yet. You are also being desilusional if you think a rising artist like her, has the power to just erase a song of her catalog from all the music plataforms and even if she does, is not that easy. 

Exactly! Plus Levitating is literally the biggest song of the year so it is honestly down to the label what they will do.. good thing is Dua actually addressed this and knows what kind of jerk DaBaby is and used her platform to address his behavior! 

flyaway

Ironic how the gheys supported the dababy's version, and let the Blessed Madonna, Missy Elliott and Madonna's mix flop miserably. 

Self hate I fear :flop:

Argentum

She should remove it

And for penance release a remix with Kim Petras :sis:

Spoiler

Woo Ah!

"Δεν είσαι αγάπη. Δεν είσαι αγάπη. Είσαι οφθαλμαπάτη. Η τέλεια οφθαλμαπάτη" - Λαίδη Γκάγκα, 2016

Born This Way

I don't even know why she added him later on. I guess she was real desperate for that number 1.

Reset my mind's IP, delete what I don't need

ProfessionalClown
4 hours ago, Debithius said:

And I used to think he was hot....sigh...:noparty:

You’re coming to your senses, good for you

Jase
32 minutes ago, flyaway said:

and let the Blessed Madonna, Missy Elliott and Madonna's mix flop miserably. 

That was an awful remix tbf :toofunny: 

flyaway
7 minutes ago, Jase said:

That was an awful remix tbf :toofunny: 

As if dababy's sh*t verse was any better :yennefer:

Missy delivered on the mix tbh. 

RAMROD

I knew she will get into the crossfire :triggered:

She better remove the song :dom:

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

Archived