💓 Official visual for Ashnikko's remix of "Plastic Doll" 💓

celeb

Paris Hilton is pregnant

Featured Posts

Bat

Im glad for her, I think she'll be a sweet and caring mom!

• Like 3
  • Love 2
G U C C I

She looks so happy! Seeing stories like this make me not stress so much about being single and childless in my mid-thirties :saladga:

• Like 2
  • Love 2
Teletubby
11 minutes ago, G U C C I said:

She looks so happy! Seeing stories like this make me not stress so much about being single and childless in my mid-thirties :saladga:

She underwent IVF. She got advices from Kim Kardashian. She event said she is using gender selection, she wants to have twins and only IVF can make her 100% sure that she will have a boy and a girl.

Congratulations to them

Edited by Teletubby
  • Shook 2
RAMROD
1 minute ago, Teletubby said:

She underwent IVF. She got advices from Kim Kardashian. She event said she is using gender selection, want to have twins and IVF can make her 100% sure that she will have a boy and a girl.

Whew!! Ritzy people tingz

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ Not in denial, I am defiant (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡
  • Like 1
Steven

Oh God, I'm so happy for her. Been obsessed with Paris since The Simple Life.

BUtterfield 8
49 minutes ago, Teletubby said:

She underwent IVF. She got advices from Kim Kardashian. She event said she is using gender selection, she wants to have twins and only IVF can make her 100% sure that she will have a boy and a girl.

Congratulations to them

I remember seeing comments about how getting to choose the gender of your baby through IVF was unethical and I’m like if I have the money to do that I would try to have twins as will 

well through surrogacy 

• Like 1
KanyeWest

Wow im so happy for her shes a sweetheart

Kanye West Is Blonde And Gone
Lona Delery

oop heres kyle richards's storyline for season 12

Sometimes it feels like I've got a war in my mind, I wanna get off but I keep riding the ride
  • LMAO 1
BUtterfield 8
1 minute ago, Lona Delery said:

oop heres kyle richards's storyline for season 12

:ladyhaha:

SamanthaC

I am happy for her.

I am also frustrated at the fact that IVF was just a thing that she did because she's rich. So many women (myself included), this is your only option for conceiving. It's not that I blame her for doing this, but IVF should be easier to reach for everyone. Just for one round, we will be paying $25k. It is much cheaper (and even covered) in other countries. Anyway, I have lots of feelings about it but those don't matter for this discussion. I'm glad she was able to achieve her dreams.

Also, IVF cannot guarantee twins. You can use it for gender selection, but some say that isn't 100%. 

Edited by SamanthaC
The Adele of GGD's Member & Rain on Me Awards 2020
  • Love 2
  • Glamourpuss locked this topic