🐍 Official visual for Dorian Electra's remix of "Replay" 🐍

lgbt

Help me find this video

nightadieu

Featured Posts

nightadieu

As some of you may know I work in advertising and me and my team are currently pitching ideas to a global fashion brand that wants to expand their support for the LGBTQ community. To sell a really interesting insight, I was looking for a video that went viral a couple of years ago but can't find it anymore. Maybe some of you remember and know how it's called:

It shows a gay couple holding hands (?) in a public park and shows the mostly negative reactions from people. The voiceover is a monologue on how difficult it is but at the same time how they just want to show their love like everybody else. I believe it is written in kind of a poem-style and has a very strong (scottish?) accent.

Can anyone help? :)

Edit: I FOUND IT!

Edited by nightadieu
GagaSine

Stuff like this always makes me so sad, being gay is not any more or less immoral than being straight and I hate that people are still brainwashed to think there is something wrong or inappropriate about it. Gay Liberation 4 ever!

Edited by GagaSine
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 2
Kadikaado

When I see stuff like "help me find this video" my first response is always: P0RN! I guess I spend too much time on Twitter.

I am authistic, so don't be offended if I make a mess sometimes.
  • LMAO 2
  • Shook 1