💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

[RUMOR] Adele Will Do Vegas Residency In 2022

RAMROD

Featured Posts

RAMROD

This account been sharing teas about Gaga's ENIGMA & J.Lo's All I Have Vegas residency before it was announced in the past.

So we will see :flower:

If true, this likely will come with new album this gear, so people will wanna go and see. 

Y'all ready?

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

Jill
2 minutes ago, RAMROD said:

new album this gear

It's amazing that her last album was released six whole gears ago. The time she takes for each release really grinds my gears.

This was an official message from the Office of the First Lady.

Ziggy

It’s a great idea. She gets to remain relevant since residencies are cool now, but doesn’t have to travel or do as many consecutive shows which we know is hard on her body and voice. Plus, if she’s raising a kid this makes a lot of sense for stability purposes.

tylerjs
3 minutes ago, Jill said:

It's amazing that her last album was released six whole gears ago. The time she takes for each release really grinds my gears.

Jill please 

🇨🇺🇧🇸 monica from rhoslc kinda had a point

Chic

She’ll easily pack the venue every night. She might even be a new reason for people to even go to Vegas.

RAMROD
8 minutes ago, Jill said:

It's the gears of our life.

200.gif

RAMROD
10 minutes ago, Ziggy said:

It’s a great idea. She gets to remain relevant since residencies are cool now, but doesn’t have to travel or do as many consecutive shows which we know is hard on her body and voice. Plus, if she’s raising a kid this makes a lot of sense for stability purposes.

Plus Adele have stage fright hence doesn't like touring very much.

So if this is what get Adele to perform, I can see the $$$ for this contract will be breaking record ones.

Gagaism

Vegas is the best way to go for people that appreciate music right now. If you plan to go for a good week schedule you can watch a bunch of incredible concerts. 

Gagaism
1 minute ago, Gagaism said:

Vegas is the best way to go for people that appreciate music right now. If you pick a weeks and make a good schedule plan you can watch a bunch of incredible concerts. 

I don’t know what I’m doing, I tried to edit and get my written better but oh well... maybe I’m just drunk :mark:

Runway

Remember when liddos said Gaga’s career would go die in Vegas, but she’s only gotten richer, more acclaimed, and added 2 global #1 smashes since then :lmao:

Alfonso

Hmmm, January seems soon, but maybe it is true..

I could totally see her doing a residency, giving she doesn't like to tour a lot

Anderson123

Omgg imagine going to Gaga’s Enigma show on friday, Adele on saturday then Gaga’s piano on sunday. A weekend to dream about. 

InTheCloset
2 hours ago, Ziggy said:

im a stan so im biased but vegas residencies were considered retirement plans, sort of end of career gigs. then gaga came and made them cool. Queen of inventions

The abyss stares back

HIM820
2 hours ago, InTheCloset said:

im a stan so im biased but vegas residencies were considered retirement plans, sort of end of career gigs. then gaga came and made them cool. Queen of inventions

I have a hard time seeing any pop star going to Vegas if Britney didn’t in 2013. She’s definitely the one who has been credited with revitalizing the concert residency in the modern landscape, plus adding a whole fanbase/generation into that business as a consumer. 

InTheCloset
1 hour ago, HIM820 said:

I have a hard time seeing any pop star going to Vegas if Britney didn’t in 2013. She’s definitely the one who has been credited with revitalizing the concert residency in the modern landscape, plus adding a whole fanbase/generation into that business as a consumer. 

i didnt know about her residency. i only know miss gaga related stuff:messga:

The abyss stares back

Archived