celeb

T.I. defends DaBaby's homophobia, comes for Lil Nas X

COOOK

Featured Posts

• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Arcadia

Canā€™t wait for the new ARTPOP version to be devoid of any features a lĆ  Born This Way

StarstruckIllusion

T.I. is utter garbage so weā€™re not surprisedĀ 

Angelina Stefania

TI who? Another irrelevantĀ piece of garbage who hasn't seen success in a decade.Ā 

Pharamon

I still remember him siding with Chris Brown back when he brutally attacked Rihanna, I will never forget that, he's a scum

alsemanche

Trash defending trash what's NEW. Lil Nas X stomps on them with ease and comfort.Ā 

Soft, soothing, and succulent

littlepotter

LNX has all the rap girlies shook and questioning their sexuality. I honestly worry for his safety tho.

chaeri pls

StarstruckIllusion
3 minutes ago, Pharamon said:

I still remember him siding with Chris Brown back when he brutally attacked Rihanna, I will never forget that, he's a scum

So why did Gaga collab with him again? Wow she kinda has **** judgement in collabs. Cant really separate the art from the artist, if youā€™re actively funding the artistā€™sĀ bad behaviourĀ 

holy scheisse

"if lil nas x is allowed to be visibly gay, then dababy is allowed to visibly hate ppl like him"Ā :bear:

Ā 

Ā 

Gaga pls delete jewels n drugs from ARTPOP (& replace with brooklyn nights & add solo dwuw pls) TI is messy af

Archived