šŸ’™ HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT šŸ’š

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
music news

Ed Sheeran considered retirement

Teletubby

Featured Posts

Teletubby

Ed Sheeran almost retired after the birth of his daughter.

He was "searching for who [he] was" and once his wife Cherry gave birth to their little girl Lyra last September and considered making the break permanent.

He told SiriusXM:"I stopped playing music for a bit. And music is entirely me as a person. Then I had my daughter and I was like, 'Right, thatā€™s it. This is me. I am probably just going to be a dad. I am not going to play music anymore.' "

However, he felt there was something missing and he realised it was important to set a good example to his daughter by going back to work.

He said: "Then I was suddenly like, it is more important for my daughter to grow up knowing that her parents have a work ethic.

"I slowly got back into music that way and the creative process started flowing again."

source
Ā 

Ā 

I had a hole in the pocket of my favourite coat And my love for @Juanlittlem dropped into the lining

RAMROD

He better be quiet on this Retirement thing that he said every two weeks or somethingĀ :dom:

(ļ¾‰ā—•ćƒ®ā—•)ļ¾‰āœ§*:ļ½„ļ¾Ÿ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*Ā“č‰øļ½€*) ā™”ā™”ā™”

Teletubby
2 minutes ago, TheSlash said:

Why can't people stay true to their promises :saladga: ?

he wants to be a good example to his daughter

I had a hole in the pocket of my favourite coat And my love for @Juanlittlem dropped into the lining

TheSlash
31 minutes ago, Teletubby said:

he wants to be a good example to his daughter

Ugh, we stan a promise-breaking fatherĀ :diane:

Ew, David!

GucciGa

Lolz, I don't believe him. Because he always said he had a plan to complete the pattern of albums.. Equals and subtract. He's just trying to be dramatic to promote the album.Ā 

FYI.. He never said he was retiring before, he said he was taking a break and the media (and haters) twisted it to suit their "ugh I thought he was was retiring" whinathon!!Ā 

Ā 

*reads thread*

Ā 

Oh what a coincidence!!!Ā :huntyga:

šŸ˜‡

ThisGuyTony

Mr. Sheeran, please consider spending moreĀ time with your wife and daughter. They need your attentionĀ more than we do. :heart:Ā 

judaspriest
3 minutes ago, ThisGuyTony said:

Mr. Sheeran, please consider spending moreĀ time with your wife and daughter. They need your attentionĀ more than we do. :heart:Ā 

Certainly

Thonin Dyn

Why are yā€™all gagging so? He says this every thursdayĀ 

Serve it, Ancien City style!

Archived