Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

DaBaby disses Gay Men & HIV+ fans

dit

Featured Posts

I'd drag him but the radical left would attack for "silencing black voices!!" so imma clamp my tongue.

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply
GagaSine
4 minutes ago, 56jae said:

I'd drag him but the radical left would attack for "silencing black voices!!" so imma clamp my tongue.

Destigmatizing hiv, fighting homophobia and misogyny are all "radical leftist" values :coffee:

3 minutes ago, GagaSine said:

Destigmatizing hiv, fighting homophobia and misogyny are all "radical leftist" values :coffee:

im literally a liberal lol I'm talking about the gen z tiktok extremists

GagaSine
4 minutes ago, 56jae said:

im literally a liberal lol I'm talking about the gen z tiktok extremists

They don't care about you, don't worry

NCgaga
54 minutes ago, ALGAYDO said:

That’s because cancel culture isn’t even a real thing lmao 

“Cancel culture” is a thing. But you are right in a sense. It’s not a culture. It’s more of a mindset. Should probably be labeled “cancel mindset”. 

This mindset is from the people out there who search for ways to cancel someone. Usually from stans. They really reached into Billie’s history from when she was a child saying ignorant statements(things we all do until we learn life’s real lessons as we grow). They also tried really hard to say she was gay baiting when countless pop stars have done the same thing(Christina Aguilera, lady Gaga, nicki Minaj, to name a few). 

Da baby is a grown man who stands firm in his ignorance and pushes this macho male narrative - one that has been pushed for decades in the music industry when it comes to male performers. His statements are far more offensive and damaging than billie’s but Stan Twitter and others are trying to burn her at the stake. This is where the issues are with “cancel mindset” and the double standards that are produced from it. 

InTheCloset
12 hours ago, Not The Real Gaga said:

Nobody cares about the geys

i honestly hate such people. and no matter how chill i act deep down im scared and sometimes hurt so bad knowing that lgbtq community will always have to fight for basic human rights. let us live please are we humans too

Where's the spunk, Adam?

NCgaga
1 minute ago, NCgaga said:

“Cancel culture” is a thing. But you are right in a sense. It’s not a culture. It’s more of a mindset. Should probably be labeled “cancel mindset”. 

This mindset is from the people out there who search for ways to cancel someone. Usually from stans. They really reached into Billie’s history from when she was a child saying ignorant statements(things we all do until we learn life’s real lessons as we grow). They also tried really hard to say she was gay baiting when countless pop stars have done the same thing(Christina Aguilera, lady Gaga, nicki Minaj, to name a few). 

Da baby is a grown man who stands firm in his ignorance and pushes this macho male narrative - one that has been pushed for decades in the music industry when it comes to male performers. His statements are far more offensive and damaging than billie’s but Stan Twitter and others are trying to burn her at the stake. This is where the issues are with “cancel mindset” and the double standards that are produced from it. 

Also furthermore, there are people who are rightfully cancelled: Harvey Weinstein, RKelly, bill cosby, Marilyn Manson, etc.

But, “cancel mindset” pushed people to be cancelled off mistakes they can or have already  easily learned  from. 

r4therupbeat

kinda glas Levitating never went no1 tbh

also why is twitter not cancelling this man after continues homophobic and misogynistic remarks?

Angelina Stefania

Trash. Who the fcuk even is he? Irrelevant so he can disappear back into oblivion and obscurity. 

tyler k

tbh I fu*ckin hate this guy.

why is he popular and why are ppl allowing him to spew this kind of hatred??! 

mmmy name ~isn't~ aliceee

MonsterPaws

thank the Lorde I NEVER liked any of his features or raps.

Literally NONE of them (including Levitating I only hear that one when friends play it).

Ignoring him should be easy :haroon:

Thankfully we have the solo version of Levitating and the Madonna / Missy remix. I am never touching his version again. Also Camila My oh My should be solo but no one stream that song so its ok.

KURUSHITOVSKA

Will Levitating be removed from streaming services?

¿Qué currículum tiene ésta tarántula?

Archived