💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
news

Grimes will be on the Chromatica remix album

Teletubby

Featured Posts

blackpink

a winning today :giveup: im sad that all of these amazing features are gonna be on a remix album but ill take it

• Replies 105
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Helxig
13 minutes ago, Chromatography said:

i am willing to bet my life this won’t restart the era, it’s just something very nice for fans to have but i don’t see her promoting this

You're probably right and I completely agree with you! I was dreaming :laughga:  She might put it on her story if we're lucky

I'll be myself until they fƫcking close the coffin.

The Z
5 minutes ago, Admin said:

At least 5 artists: confirm their involvement in the project

Stans: It's never coming 😮 

DJWS: tweets an emoji

Stans: OMG can't wait for ARTPOP ACT II tomorrow 😍

True but there's a slight difference between DJWS and bloopPop though. And also  between the way Gaga was involved in each era (yes, Covid, but Stupid Love was before Covid really exploded and Gaga didn't move) (not saying it's good or bad, just an observation) 

Admin
4 minutes ago, KEVIN STEVE said:

True but there's a slight difference between DJWS and bloopPop though. 

There’s actually a very major difference. Only one is actually working with Gaga.

31 minutes ago, Helxig said:

Just a random thought: but has anyone else wondered if Gaga's plan to restart the era is with the remix album? Throw a bunch of other artists on there to cross-promote to their fanbases, new single, etc, then do the tour? It's probably just wishful thinking though tbh but interesting to think about

I can really see them pushing it close to the tour dates next year to at least have something to play that's not already two years old. But I don't expect them to really restart the era, at max a MV with the rerelease.

trust is like a mirror, you can fix it if it's broken but you can still see the crack in that ************s reflection.

10 minutes ago, blackpink said:

a winning today :giveup: im sad that all of these amazing features are gonna be on a remix album but ill take it

same here a brand new Grimes x Gaga and a Rina x Gaga song would be a dream 

trust is like a mirror, you can fix it if it's broken but you can still see the crack in that ************s reflection.

The Z
Just now, Admin said:

There’s actually a very major difference. Only one is actually working with Gaga.

From what we think we know and nothing else though

Admin
Just now, KEVIN STEVE said:

From what we think we know and nothing else though

‘He executive produced Lady Gaga's most recent album

Tinnitus15

Why are you saying it’s not comin?
The remix album was pushed back.grimes said she missed the deadline and now she can do her part..

The Z
Just now, Admin said:

‘He executive produced Lady Gaga's most recent album

That just doesn't change what I said:shrug:

All I say is that I won't blame anyone who thinks it's not happening (whether it's Act II or ChromatiMix cause one is openly uncertain and the other comes from a producer that has already hyped things that did not see the light of the day, both projects being sold by Lady Gaga, who could literally stop a recording process to start a baby sitting agency lol) 

Cssomeone

I believe this album was supposed to be released before Love for Sale, but Gaga and her team decided to push it back. I don't think there will be much promo for it. It'll be like the Born This Way remix album 

ProfessionalClown
8 minutes ago, KEVIN STEVE said:

That just doesn't change what I said:shrug:

All I say is that I won't blame anyone who thinks it's not happening (whether it's Act II or ChromatiMix cause one is openly uncertain and the other comes from a producer that has already hyped things that did not see the light of the day, both projects being sold by Lady Gaga, who could literally stop a recording process to start a baby sitting agency lol) 

Theres 5 people confirmed to work on it.

theres 0 chance they wild scrap it with Rina, Charli, Bree, Grimes, and Dorian on in, probably more like SOPHIE too.

It would be completely stupid to cancel, and BP isn’t that stupid. Gaga had a hand in the BTW remixes, I’m pretty sure she’s keeping her role in the chromatica remixes hush hush for now 

ProfessionalClown
7 minutes ago, Cssomeone said:

I believe this album was supposed to be released before Love for Sale, but Gaga and her team decided to push it back. I don't think there will be much promo for it. It'll be like the Born This Way remix album 

Same. I think it’ll be out end of the year or next year before the ball. 

Butters Stotch

Being a Little Monster in 2021 is literally getting info about Gaga's projects from everyone but Gaga 

Gaga, please remember...

Dominique Jackson Mother GIF by Pose FX

Jk, don't be offended.

FIND YOUR FREEDOM IN THE MUSIC

Archived