Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
new video

Ava Max - EveryTime I Cry

IllusionLover

Featured Posts

steven

I love the song, although I prefer My Head and My Heart, but the video was not it.. looks kind of cheap and amateur. I think she has some potential but her creative team needs to level up her brand.

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Rebel

Did the label stop going for a Gaga Gen Z aesthetic? It kinda feels like they’re giving up on her :poot:

VasilisVas

I think the video is really cute. I don’t know why it’s being bashed so much. 

Suspiria
10 hours ago, gag said:

I agree, but it REALLY works in the context of trying to emulate 90s-00s europop which is what she's doing right now. This looks like it could've aired on MTV.

Pivoting from from 10s dance-pop to trancy europop is the best career step she's ever taken.

I agree. At first I kinda cringed at the bad CGI and honestly I don't believe it was intentional, but the obvious greenscreen/low quality CGI with earthy nu-wave themes reallyyyy emphasises the 90s/early 2000s vibes of the song. It feels pretty perfect even though I don't think it was her intention.

Ava in general just gives me such 2000s europop vibes, I'm so glad she's heading in this direction, it really suits her.

TimisaMonster

This video was her most boring and the song is the opposite...like there was 0 dancing especially during the beat drop in the end...wtf

The visuals were veeeeeery cheap looking but she just kept doing these awkward poses and not singing the song it was just...going nowhere visually...

Stream my new single, 💜"Heartbeat"💜, on Spotify!

11 hours ago, flyaway said:

I didn't ask for a free ride 

Hahahahhahah my first thought too

😂᭄ᥬ😂᭄ᥬ😂

ᴸᵒᵒᵏ, ᵗʰᵉ ʷᵒʳˡᵈ ˢᵗᵃʳᵗˢ ᵗᵒ ᵈⁱˢᵃᵖᵖᵉᵃʳ “ᶠⁱⁿᵈ ᵐᵉ”, ˢᵒᵐᵉᵒⁿᵉ ˢᶜʳᵉᵃᵐˢ ᵒᵘᵗ.

ThisGuyTony

The video made sense for the 90’s euro pop sound the song was going for tbh.

At least she is giving her fans MVs. :bear:

flyaway
3 hours ago, WhereIsLG7 said:

:zilla:

I mean, no shade to Ava. She's doing her thing, she's talented but why do I feel her label is really pushing her as the new LG? 

She always says she's inspired by Mariah, but all I've heard so far is an attempt to replicate LG's europop/electropop sound and forcing it through samples of very well known songs. 

And now even there's inspiration from very recent songs like Rain on Me and its MV. I mean cool, but too much. 

WhereIsLG7
1 minute ago, flyaway said:

I mean, no shade to Ava. She's doing her thing, she's talented but why do I feel her label is really pushing her as the new LG? 

She always says she's inspired by Mariah, but all I've heard so far is an attempt to replicate LG's europop/electropop sound and forcing it through samples of very well known songs. 

And now even there's inspiration from very recent songs like Rain on Me and its MV. I mean cool, but too much. 

it's because of that wardrobe assistant who's working for her

who thought she was working for gaga

E7C5R21WUAQip6s?format=jpg&name=large

kidding aside, I just think so too.

Like who is behind all these concepts???

seems like one of her crew is here on GGD and read that rumor MV theory about Rain On Me where Gaga and Ariana was in a cave, in a healing pool was that? from their tears? and behind a waterfall? :teehee:

really felt like they materialized that fan fict :smh:

tho I could see some Xtina and Britney elements in her pop visuals but it's just hard to ignore.

I still love ava and all her efforts that she tried to do just to get where she is rn

ladygagafan1234
17 hours ago, Levine said:

Came here to say the opposite thing :rip: the budget for this video was like, 10 dollars? It looks cheap.

She looks cute and the song is good, tho. But I think she deserves better videos.

Gen Z who doesn't understand early 2000s inspiration.

ladygagafan1234
13 hours ago, Agunimon said:

The plants were so obviously fake

Do u really think they were supposed to look real? Reading these comments are like they were made by 10 year olds.

ladygagafan1234
6 hours ago, Suspiria said:

I agree. At first I kinda cringed at the bad CGI and honestly I don't believe it was intentional, but the obvious greenscreen/low quality CGI with earthy nu-wave themes reallyyyy emphasises the 90s/early 2000s vibes of the song. It feels pretty perfect even though I don't think it was her intention.

Ava in general just gives me such 2000s europop vibes, I'm so glad she's heading in this direction, it really suits her.

Why don't you believe it's the intention when your constantly repeating that she gives 00s vibes all the time? It makes no sense.

GreenDiamond

I really like the song but video is so uneventful and good idea but bad exectuion, one of the worst I saw this year

But song is so good and WHY THE HELL DID SHE NOT HAD A DANCE BREAK ughhh

Sneaky Oliver

Cmon you don’t that much of CGI for a nature-set shooting, I mean, she could have shot that in a real desert etc :triggered: how does her label expect her fanbase to grow with just mediocre budget videos ? Nobody’s impressed!

I’m on my Legacy Act era

Archived