đź’™ HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT đź’š

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
new video

Ava Max - EveryTime I Cry

IllusionLover

Featured Posts

Reginald
10 minutes ago, Teletubby said:

where are these scenes where she is flying ?

Did Ava / her label buy a soundstage or something? I couldn't tell this was filmed in that location until seeing this behind the scenes footage. Whatever company they've been working with to film these videos and numerous pre-recorded live performances has done an excellent job, and it was very forward-thinking going into the pandemic.

It's enabled her to pull off insane levels of promo in 2020/2021 without risking COVID exposure

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply
dubstep111

God I loooove this!! But such a wasted opportunity for some fire choreo…or any choreo

enissa11
49 minutes ago, gag said:

I agree, but it REALLY works in the context of trying to emulate 90s-00s europop which is what she's doing right now. This looks like it could've aired on MTV.

Pivoting from from 10s dance-pop to trancy europop is the best career step she's ever taken.

i wonder after whose steps she did this..... :teehee:

:stalkga:

Mad Architect of Light

RahrahWitch

The visuals are kind of messy, Idk her budget but some of the scenes looked unfished... Like when she's on the lily pads the one she's on isn't edited at all its just a prop beside the others that are CGI :huh:

ZiggyZiggs

I don't get her vision or her aesthetic, like at all, but one thing I'll give her is that she's very charismatic, its almost electric. you can't help but watch.

she's so cute 

but I agree with the edit and visuals kinda messy she deserves better like lilnasx

Chromatislaps

I hear a hint of Rain On Me's influence in the beat :lolly:

sounds aight. 

Ghost Face

it reminds me of G.U.Y. (an ARTPOP movie), Rain On Me & Chromatica.

G.U.Y. the beginning of the GUY video where Gaga is left for dead by her team. Injured.

RAIN ON ME I think it has to do with the color palette of the video. Also slightly in the beat at points. 

CHROMATICA through the environment of it all.

It's a cute video, but the fact that I'm 'comparing' it to others tells me that I'm still missing a bit of authenticity. I don't mean that Ava is blindly copying Gaga, I'm just missing a stronger coherent vision. For example, add your own choreo and make it a bit looser, then the comparison will also disappears because it's more authentic.

I do see her growing and it looks like her label gaining more confidence in her. Curious what the future will bring her, cuz there's no doubt that miss Max can deliver bops. She proves that time and again.

Ava Max Nova GIF by Smallzy

It's an honor.

MonsterPaws
3 hours ago, Magneto said:

That was a cute visualizer. When is the real video coming? :awkney:

I've playing this song for weeks, but her label really did her dirty like that I guess

Damn they really cut the budget all of a sudden. I don't actively listen to Ava but her music videos were always good IIRC so weird to see...this.

Another reply mentioned this is the director's style so that could be why.

Agunimon

When the video started, I thought "Wow! Haters say she's a flop, but obviously her label is giving her more and more of a budget for her videos." Then it kept going and I thought that less and less.

The plants were so obviously fake and the visual effects looked like someone's work who just got into it as a hobby a few weeks ago. Her hair looked amazing, though. 

Anyway, I'm excited for her next video since that seems to have been on the director. I definitely think her budget for videos is increasing. I just felt the visuals were kind of amateur? 

GregJA

Reminds me of how I felt watching the live performance…

love the song but was waiting for some choreo 

Mr. No Award Winner 2020

Archived