💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
new music

Coldplay - Coloratura (10 minutes long)

Teletubby

Featured Posts

Teletubby

this song is 10 minutes long and whole album is 42 minutes so it is 1/4 of album:duck:

I had a hole in the pocket of my favourite coat And my love for @Juanlittlem dropped into the lining

• Teletubby changed the title to Coldplay - Coloratura (10 minutes long)
youandi

Three minutes in and it’s stunning omg, the spacey piano balladry I wanted on this album 

Jill
Just now, thierryrreiht said:

Coloratura..
Chromatica..

This is getting embarrassing 

Literally nothing to do with each other :rip: 

This was an official message from the Office of the First Lady.

youandi
7 minutes ago, thierryrreiht said:

Coloratura..
Chromatica..

This is getting embarrassing 

Coloratura isn’t a made up word though 

Roseblud Kisses
11 minutes ago, Jill said:

Literally nothing to do with each other :rip: 

Chroma and color are literally the same word in different languages.

Skinni Pussi ConfirmedT

River

205-2054336_jhayarr23-coloratura-earth-pony-female-high-res-my-little-pony-coloratura.png

yasssss someone is a big fan of my little pony too and the best pony ever Countess Coloratura :firega:

I'm working late, cause I'm a puta

I love it :bradley: Its like if they made their own version of "goodnight, travel well" by the killers :fatcat: I love long songs :selena:

jimmytimestep
32 minutes ago, SkinniPussi said:

Chroma and color are literally the same word in different languages.

yes but coloratura is a specific reference to a melodic musical line sang above the staff. In opera, a coloratura soprano. This song is likely titled that because it is a major melody that represents space, or the "above". He also sings to "coloratura", meaning it is likely about a person the songwriter loves.

The prefix "chroma" is a reference to the chromatic scale, which ties into the "sine" motif throughout Gaga's album. And on the chromatic scale, you ascend every half step. Meaning "Chromatica" is a planet of every sound; the gorgeous sounds, and the ugly sounds, all at once.

Agunimon

This is so stunning.

They might surpass what they did on Everyday Life with this album. :vegas:

Ladle Ghoulash
16 hours ago, jimmytimestep said:

yes but coloratura is a specific reference to a melodic musical line sang above the staff. In opera, a coloratura soprano. This song is likely titled that because it is a major melody that represents space, or the "above". He also sings to "coloratura", meaning it is likely about a person the songwriter loves.

The prefix "chroma" is a reference to the chromatic scale, which ties into the "sine" motif throughout Gaga's album. And on the chromatic scale, you ascend every half step. Meaning "Chromatica" is a planet of every sound; the gorgeous sounds, and the ugly sounds, all at once.

Pretty sure, given the double

meaning of Chroma and Gaga's use of a broad range of sounds and colors, that Chromatica refers to both.  Gaga mentioned in an interview w/ Zane Lowe that the name refers to the fact that humans have a rudimentary understanding of the breadth of sound and color. 

B2theRich33

I’m halfway through and this is beautiful. WOW!!! This reminds me of ‘The Lightning Strike’ by Snow Patrol, that’s 16 minutes long and is beautiful too! 

Archived