music news

Tinashe reveals new album cover and release date

ZiggyZiggs

Featured Posts

• ZiggyZiggs changed the title to Tinashe reveals new album cover and release date
MaybeKermit

finallllyyyyyyyyyy, even though the visuals aren't what I expected I'm still excited afffffffffffff

(but still no Banks-collab? :confused:)

alsemanche

The back cover is more interesting than the front one tbh 

Soft, soothing, and succulent

Tinashe is unstoppable. Even if she is never mainstream, she’ll always have a loyal following. I remember being so impressed by everything she was on about while performing on Nicki’s Pinkprint Tour. And then I saw Tinashe again on the Joyride tour in 2015 and I’ve been in love ever since… y’all don’t understand how strong her vision and artistry are. Her unreleased back catalog is large and good enough to rival Gaga’s volume of work, at least what’s leaked. STAN NEOW

fragment-fragment--bul-uh...scab-uh..fragment-foot, bullet fragment foot bich!

badfaith

Why do third eyes have no eyebrows? They are vulnerable to DEBRIS!! :derpga:

Anyways, haven't listened to any Tinashe albums or tracks from what I remember, any recommendations?

AnnTakamaki
3 minutes ago, badfaith said:

Why do third eyes have no eyebrows? They are vulnerable to DEBRIS!! :derpga:

Anyways, haven't listened to any Tinashe albums or tracks from what I remember, any recommendations?

i recommend: Life Too Short, Save Room For Us, Cash Race, Stormy Weather...  basically entire "Songs for you " album :tony: 

js4754394o9823

that hand is really badly made :green:+reminds me of this

3b7871b37cb2a08a426a11f984e97a37.jpg

red wine, cheap perfume and a filthy pout

Chlorine

That photoshopped 3rd eye. :triggered:

But I like it, it’s really different from I would expect from Tinashe. Damn everyone is doing that sci fi aesthetic these days. 

ZiggyZiggs
1 hour ago, Funkymonkey said:

finallllyyyyyyyyyy, even though the visuals aren't what I expected I'm still excited afffffffffffff

(but still no Banks-collab? :confused:)

1 hour ago, alsemanche said:

The back cover is more interesting than the front one tbh 

But it fits so perfectly with the album concept, which she said was about the interpolation of virtual reality with nature 

Wet Fire

The 3rd eye needed better orientation on the face :yennefer: but I like the cover a lot!

Archived