💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Billie Eilish talks new album and her creative process

TheSlash

Featured Posts

alsemanche
4 minutes ago, tmo13 said:

i agree, My Future is very clearly influenced by jazz, both in vocals & production. idk why some of yall are so pressed that she is listing her influences for this album.

how about you haters just wait to listen to the album and then make a judgement call lmao:ladyhaha:

idk they make it sound like it's insulting when all she said was that this and that artist inspired her like.... it was never that deep :bear:

Soft, soothing, and succulent

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply
judaspriest
17 hours ago, Eido said:

Frank Sinatra? 

Is she talking about another Frank Sinatra? :triggered:

Who else could it be? You know, Ronan Farrow's dad?

Oyster

People on this site trying to start a fight (out of nothing as always). Taking a boxing class to get it out. I, for one, am super excited for this album.

Jill
7 hours ago, Gagz4Gaga said:

Whatever her genre is, it surely isn’t Jazz, which was the genre of those artists she mentioned. She can say the album is inspired by Puccini and Beethoven and Mozart and y’all will believe and gobble it all up. Like, come on just slow down with the pretense  :billie:

David Bowie inspired Gaga yet Gaga never made the kind of music Bowie used to make during his prime. Gaga also cited Led Zeppelin as an influence, yet she never actually made anything with that sound. You can be inspired by someone and not follow their exact footsteps. It's obvious from your comment you're not an artist. Also, what a random hill to die on. You've been trying to discredit Billie for saying this and replying to comments defending your position, and for what?

This was an official message from the Office of the First Lady.

Luke78619

People ignoring the fact that being inspired by someone doesn’t mean the music you make has to sonically sound like their work :interestinga: 

pretty sure Cardi B is inspired by lady Gaga, but she is in a whole other lane in the industry 

Billie might have just been listening to Sinatra’s music and listened to how he tells a story, or picked up on little melodies here and there to use for her own music. Why are people tryna find the tiniest things to complain about artists they clearly do not like, it’s just a waste of time and energy to me :shrug: 

insta: good_lukeing | I have nothing else to promote

Gagz4Gaga
3 hours ago, Jill said:

David Bowie inspired Gaga yet Gaga never made the kind of music Bowie used to make during his prime. Gaga also cited Led Zeppelin as an influence, yet she never actually made anything with that sound. You can be inspired by someone and not follow their exact footsteps. It's obvious from your comment you're not an artist. Also, what a random hill to die on. You've been trying to discredit Billie for saying this and replying to comments defending your position, and for what?

Jezus fracken cries, my contrarian opinion does bring out the pitchforks and torches here huh? The defensiveness are wheww.

Also, funny how you brought up Bowie's glam and Zeppelin's rock which are so obv Gaga like that's supposed to be compared to B's and her sudden convenient Jazzy-ishness inspo? I just call bull whenever I see or hear bull.

Anyway. Y'all are tired that I have to re-listen to My Future and by the end wow I was waving my tap hat, Jazz hands and all. Horayy đŸ˜Ș

nostalgia’s for geeks

Archived