Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
throwback

Lust for Life by LDR turns 4 years old

FfFfFfFF

Featured Posts

JazzGa

The singles were ace. "High By The Beach" is still one of the most iconic videos in her discography and a song I listen to all the time. I like how she intentionally returned to pop and hip hop and some "gangsta Nancy Sinatra lolita" references. "Cherries" strikes me as an homage to "Cherry Wine," a classic Nancy Sinatra/Lee Hazlewood duet about a murderous seductress, how Lana is that? 

But ultimately I love folksy Laurel Canyon songwriter Lana better than sexy pop Lana, which is telling because "Change" is my favorite song on the album and she cut that in a night less than a week before the release date :legend:

God created Adam and Eve, but Gọdga collabed with Brian🎺 and Steve🎷

Agunimon
Just now, the Devil of Pop said:

"High By The Beach" is still one of the most iconic videos in her discography and a song I listen to all the time.

that's from honeymoon, I fear.

Thomas P

I can’t believe it’s been 4 years :selena:

I have a vivid memory of getting off work at 16 and then getting on a train to toronto to visit my aunt and i listened to this and melodrama back and forth the entire time the day it was released :selena:

I’m a simple guy to please, if you like Melodrama, we chill.

holy scheisse
5 minutes ago, Agunimon said:

I was at the football game. It was the game that got them into the super bowl.
My dad was at the concert with my sister lmao.

It was pretty crazy you could hear the riots over the sound of LDR for a second 😂 I mean I guess not surprising since Lana is so soft and quiet lol

LaLuna

Not my favorite LDR album but it's still good. I actually like it better than NFR :teehee:

Agunimon
4 minutes ago, holy scheisse said:

It was pretty crazy you could hear the riots over the sound of LDR for a second 😂 I mean I guess not surprising since Lana is so soft and quiet lol

the most exciting night in the city.

TMM90

I only like 2 songs: 'In my feelings' & 'Summer Bummer'.

The only album that shouldn't be a part of her discography. 

Archived