Jump to content
USE CODE BLACKFRIDAY TO GET 20% OFF EVERYTHING
music news

Lorde - Stoned at the Nail Salon • 7/21


Sneaky

Featured Posts

RAMROD

This song is angsty Lana Del Rey's sister

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ start from the bottom, now I'm vers (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡
Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply
alsemanche

She needs to specify the time next time because I thought it would come at midnight local time which means we would have it by now in NZ but it's not out yet

Soft, soothing, and succulent // FOSSORA IS HERE
Link to post
Share on other sites
RAMROD

inb4 it's 12 AM American Samoa time

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ start from the bottom, now I'm vers (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡
Link to post
Share on other sites
djBuffoon

Why am I getting angsty Lana Del Rey teas?

 

Spoiler

kidding, I'm so excited for more Lorde!!

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
Damon

i'm so excited for this song, when i first saw the tracklist i just knew this is going to be one of my favorites :vegas:

... and now i just sit in silence.
Link to post
Share on other sites
COOOK
1 hour ago, alsemanche said:

She needs to specify the time next time because I thought it would come at midnight local time which means we would have it by now in NZ but it's not out yet

So when's it gonna be out?

Link to post
Share on other sites
alsemanche
1 minute ago, COOOK said:

So when's it gonna be out?

I can't find any info online :selena: I'm assuming it's either midnight US time (one of the times at least) or it will be out at the same time as her interview/performance with Seth Meyers. It would be cool if she performs it on the show then immediately drops the studio version tbh

Soft, soothing, and succulent // FOSSORA IS HERE
Link to post
Share on other sites
nightadieu
11 minutes ago, alsemanche said:

I can't find any info online :selena: I'm assuming it's either midnight US time (one of the times at least) or it will be out at the same time as her interview/performance with Seth Meyers. It would be cool if she performs it on the show then immediately drops the studio version tbh

Wednesday releases usually happen at 6pm German time, so that would be in 25,5h

Link to post
Share on other sites
alsemanche

People on ATRL are saying it might be coming at 8AM EST, meaning in around 4.5 hours from now. Nothing confirmed though... 

Soft, soothing, and succulent // FOSSORA IS HERE
Link to post
Share on other sites
Lona Delery
4 hours ago, alsemanche said:

People on ATRL are saying it might be coming at 8AM EST, meaning in around 4.5 hours from now. Nothing confirmed though... 

PM, not AM tho

so Saturday in most parts of the world:rip:

Sometimes it feels like I've got a war in my mind, I wanna get off but I keep riding the ride
Link to post
Share on other sites

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.


×
×
  • Create New...