đź’“ DAWN OF CHROMATICA đź’“

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
event

Gaga x Tony "One Last Time" August 3rd & 5th

littlepotter

Featured Posts

pachinko

I just bought 2 Orchestra seats for Tuesday's show for $375 each ($430.50 each after fees). Now to find someone in my life who wants to go and can pay that much for their ticket. :oops:

• Replies 510
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Juanlittlem
29 minutes ago, pachinko said:

I just bought 2 Orchestra seats for Tuesday's show for $375 each ($430.50 each after fees). Now to find someone in my life who wants to go and can pay that much for their ticket. :oops:

Enjoy and have fun! :heart:

Locked in a basement again?! / I ❤️ Teletubby.

hpmcmill
17 hours ago, brennan731 said:

Does any know if we need to be masked? I would assume so but idk?

Hi, nope! At this point no masks required at this vaccinated only event, but def do whatever is comfortable. 

brennan731
5 hours ago, hpmcmill said:

Hi, nope! At this point no masks required at this vaccinated only event, but def do whatever is comfortable. 

Haha, thanks! I'll gladly go maskless if allowed, as that is what the vaccination was supposed to bring, but the hysteria with new variant had me thinking it might be otherwise. I'll comply either way just curious!

Rahrahbitchson

If is not a cover of one last time by ariana i dont want it 

Quizás bastaba respirar, sólo respirar, muy lento...💙

mmmmonster

I got one ticket to each of the two shows but I have a work thing that came up on Thurs :cryga:  I got the ticket (Orch 5, Row D) for $465 including fees but I will take $400 if anyone is interested.  PM if interested -- I can meet to do the mobile transfer in person for peace of mind!

pachinko

Gagadaily, I have a spare ticket to see Gaga x Tony for Tuesday's show. Unfortunately my +1 is stuck in Brazil and can't make it to the show with me. I would still like to go and instead of taking a sibling who isn't into Gaga, Tony or jazz, I'd rather open the opportunity for a Little Monster. I paid $430.50 per ticket (after all fees) for Orchestra Row H seats. It's a lot of money but willing to consider whatever anyone can afford to give me. This is also a great opportunity for me to meet a fellow GGDer and Little Monster. :excited: PM me if interested or contact me on Instagram (rod_zano). 

Juanlittlem
5 minutes ago, Concertaholic said:

And so the journey begins! So excited :heart:

C94-E8-BEC-6-EDC-4-DBC-B438-77-D58300631

Enjoy the trip and the show! And tell us everything about it when you get home! :heart:

Locked in a basement again?! / I ❤️ Teletubby.

Bradley
7 minutes ago, Concertaholic said:

And so the journey begins! So excited :heart:

C94-E8-BEC-6-EDC-4-DBC-B438-77-D58300631

I just need to know if the show will be recorded professionally and released! Please make a post-show thread! :fatcat: (I know there are like reports saying it will but it'd be nice to hear from an audience member)

Appreciate it a lot.

britney1022

They keep releasing more tickets. No wonder none of us could get any the day of the general sale...-_-

brennan731
1 hour ago, britney1022 said:

They keep releasing more tickets. No wonder none of us could get any the day of the general sale...-_-

TM can kick rocks with this method of selling tickets.

OMonster
10 hours ago, pachinko said:

Gagadaily, I have a spare ticket to see Gaga x Tony for Tuesday's show. Unfortunately my +1 is stuck in Brazil and can't make it to the show with me. I would still like to go and instead of taking a sibling who isn't into Gaga, Tony or jazz, I'd rather open the opportunity for a Little Monster. I paid $430.50 per ticket (after all fees) for Orchestra Row H seats. It's a lot of money but willing to consider whatever anyone can afford to give me. This is also a great opportunity for me to meet a fellow GGDer and Little Monster. :excited: PM me if interested or contact me on Instagram (rod_zano). 

Wow, what a generous offer. If I lived in the US, I'd jump at this opportunity. I hope many already have!

subtext / fantasy

pachinko
1 hour ago, OMonster said:

Wow, what a generous offer. If I lived in the US, I'd jump at this opportunity. I hope many already have!

Thank you! Nobody has reached out to me for the ticket so I might just end up taking my cousin and eat the entire cost up. :oops:

Archived