• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Mills

• HausOfCarlos

• Stay

• homomo

Arturo

So, all the caps posted so far start from the same point, midway through... :fail:

She comes in the middle of the song

When they started the song, I was like "Where's Gaga?" Then, after a verse, Mick is like "Lady Gaga!"

it's not really a phenomenal performance like something that makes me "WOW". it's not really bad either. i'm just glad that she's just having fun after touring

overall, it's 7/10

♫ ♫ ♫ ♫ ♫ ♫

She comes in the middle of the song

That's no reason to only post that part, and even at that, it doesn't have her complete performance.

I'm assuming that whoever posted it didn't hit the record button until they heard her name, and it took them a moment to react. Anyway, I hope something better comes. I'm tempted to try ordering it again myself (it's rerunning) just to get a decent cap...

ARTPOP Gypsy

holy FU.CK that performance was hot.

rtQZG.jpg

:legend:

credits to livindeliberately on tumblr for that perfect gif.

Love this! Glad she's having fun. :)

heavymlover

She killed it. It was fantastic, she's a true rock star. Yeah, it looks like she was pretty high, but it was pretty good overall.

nick4bty

I don't understand how anyone couldn't think this was amazing. She absolutely killed it. Her vocals were spot on the whole time. What don't you like about the performance? Her dancing? Her outfit. That isn't fair :ohno:

Ray of Light

I don't understand how anyone couldn't think this was amazing. She absolutely killed it. Her vocals were spot on the whole time. What don't you like about the performance? Her dancing? Her outfit. That isn't fair :ohno:

People are just used to theatrical Gaga I guess. :ohwell:

That's no reason to only post that part, and even at that, it doesn't have her complete performance.

I'm assuming that whoever posted it didn't hit the record button until they heard her name, and it took them a moment to react. Anyway, I hope something better comes. I'm tempted to try ordering it again myself (it's rerunning) just to get a decent cap...

I have the full audio on my soundcloud

And the full video will surface eventually